Dis Dining - This or That?

snitchseeker

Disney & Universal Wizard
I see a lot of threads on here for this ADR or this ADR? and so on!

Maybe - we can put it in one thread? Then we can see what others think!

Okay - first one because I'm currently in the middle right now...

6:45pm Sanaa Dinner or 8:15pm 'Ohana Dinner?

Which is better? Rate by food quality, service, time slot, experience, etc.

Thanks!

I would also factor is what else I was doing this day, as it would have bearing on my decision.

We haven't done Sanaa, but would love to. The food is unique and most of the reviews I see are really good. I think it would be a quieter dinner than Ohana. After dinner, if you don't have other plans, you could watch the animals that roam outside. You might even get to do the night vision search.

We LOVE Ohana. It's close enough to a Brazillian steakhouse to make it worthwhile on our trips. All you can eat grilled meat can't be beat for my carnivorous boys. And the dessert is one of THE best in all WDW. With the 8:15, you'll probably still be inside and can watch the MK fireworks out the windows. They lower the lights and pipe in the music.

I'm probably not helping very much with the decision. It would be a difficult one for me, but I do have one picky eater that would have nothing to eat at Sanaa, so until DH and I make a trip on our own, our choice would have to be Ohana.

I'm staying at Poly and it's on our travel day lol - I'm choosing Sanaa - I want something more quiet and tbh I had Ohana once before and it was just ok. My DH has never gone. Just asked him and he said no to Ohana after watching videos lol

Good choice...Sanaa is fabulous!! The bread service app is great for sharing and the sampler entrees are nice to try different tastes. Definitely worth the trip to AKL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter