DIS Girly Weekend 2011 ~ Cardiff, 7th/9th Oct ~ IT'S TODAY !!

Aww bless you:hug:

Im hoping the Soda Bar will get back to me today about the Friday night, if not I may have to pop up there on the weekend and find out if we need flyers to get in for cheap on the night.:)

I also want to try and work out what time people are getting to the station on the Friday. So if you could all give me your arrivail times that would be great. I have some I think, which are these, I will update it as I get more info from you.:)

Mandy 1.30
Joanne 2.30
Karen 2.30

Karen and I can get a cab to the hotel, i'm sure I speak for her that its no trouble.

I feel the same Sue so don't worry. With the awful weather we had in August the girls and I baked and cooked our way through the summer hols :rolleyes:

Thanks Jo, problem is with giving up smoking I suddenly found the urge to eat..........heck who am I kidding, Ive always liked eating, I have just done more of it:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Hi Ladies,

sadly I am going to have to drop out of the Girlie weekend. Things have got a bit tight around here at the moment, I have a choice of saving to buy a car when I pass my test or coming to the girlie weekend, as much as i really would love to come I really really want to be able to drive and have my independance. I hope you all understand and have a fab time x.

ps Mandy have sent you a pm

Hi Ladies,

sadly I am going to have to drop out of the Girlie weekend. Things have got a bit tight around here at the moment, I have a choice of saving to buy a car when I pass my test or coming to the girlie weekend, as much as i really would love to come I really really want to be able to drive and have my independance. I hope you all understand and have a fab time x.

I am so sorry that you're not going to be able to come Rachel, fingers crossed you'll be able to make next years and you'll be driving there too ::yes::

Oh sorry to hear you cannot make it Rachel, but hope you pass your test :)

Ah, sorry to see you can't join us Rachel...good luck with the driving test! :)

My ETA at station is around 13:40pm :thumbsup2

yikes getting excited/nervous now. :cool1:

I know some brought snacks for the room party last time.
what are people bringing? I was thinking of buying some but didnt want us all to buy the same. :goodvibes
will have to get a couple of bottles of wine too. :thumbsup2

I know some brought snacks for the room party last time.
what are people bringing? I was thinking of buying some but didnt want us all to buy the same. :goodvibes
will have to get a couple of bottles of wine too. :thumbsup2

I'll be bringing a couple of bottles of wine, a big box of Thorntons and I've also got some pink plastic wine glasses :)

went shopping for a new top/dress today.
it was so disappointing-everthing is black/brown/green. I ended up buying a black top but still not sure of it.
Ive got 1 tube of pringles so far and will buy some wine during the week.x:thumbsup2

I will bring a bottle and some crisps or similar :)

Hi Ladies,

Sorry to hear that Rachel, I was really looking forward to seeing you again.

:drive:

Woohoo !! Just 1 WEEK till the Girly Weekend !!

I can't wait to see you all, I hope you're all as excited as I am !!

:dance3::dance3::dance3:

woohooo not long now. :banana:

shame you cant come Rachel- hopefully youll be coming next year and driving there ;) good luck.xx

:dance3: Yay ! this time next week we should be in Hooters with Claire L in her orange hot pants, can't wait :dance3:

yay :cool1:

I tried my outfits on this morning but not happy with them at all. :sad2:
It got worse when husband said I looked like a flamenco dancer :sad1:

cant wait to have a fab weekend!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter