DIS Girly Weekend 2011 ~ Cardiff, 7th/9th Oct ~ IT'S TODAY !!

Sounds like a great weekend ahead and remember what happens in Cardiff stays in Cardiff. :lmao:

Have a fab time and maybe one of those years I might be able to join you. :goodvibes

Hope you all have a fab time. Am sooo sad to be missing it as last year was so much fun, all those cocktails!! But I have a wedding to go to and then off to Sydney on Tuesday.

Remember, eat, drink and be merry, very merry:drinking1:drinking1

Tina

I hope you all have a fab time, i'm sorry I won't be there as I was really looking forward to it.

I can't wait to hear all about it & see the pics. :goodvibes

Hope you all have a fab time. Am sooo sad to be missing it as last year was so much fun, all those cocktails!! But I have a wedding to go to and then off to Sydney on Tuesday.

Remember, eat, drink and be merry, very merry:drinking1:drinking1

Tina

I hope you all have a fab time, i'm sorry I won't be there as I was really looking forward to it.

I can't wait to hear all about it & see the pics. :goodvibes

:hug: Thanks girls, you'll both be missed, I hope you'll be able to make next years ::yes::

Yay !! Just 1 Day till the Girly Weekend !!

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya tomorrow ... ~ woohoo !!

:dance3::dance3:

Have a wonderful time all of you. Gutted I am missing this, but have a cocktail or two for me won't you?

Tam

woohooo :cool1:

wonder how long until my 1st cocktail ;) I had fun trying lots last time.

Hi Girls

For those of you arriving by train and having a lift, please make your way to the back of the station not the front, if your walking towards the shops your going the wrong way, walk towards the wall at the back and then bare left, I will be just out side waiting for you:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Hi Girls

For those of you arriving by train and having a lift, please make your way to the back of the station not the front, if your walking towards the shops your going the wrong way, walk towards the wall at the back and then bare left, I will be just out side waiting for you:cool1::cool1::cool1:

:hug: Thanks hun, you're a star ::yes::

Have a fun weekend everyone - try not to make too much of a mess though as I'm travelling via cardiff on Wednesday for work :lmao:

Thanks Sue!

I'll try and remember those station instructions for tomorrow! Eeek! :goodvibes

I've just started packing, usual for me then, all last minute :lmao:

Have a fun weekend everyone - try not to make too much of a mess though as I'm travelling via cardiff on Wednesday for work :lmao:

Hope you all have a ball !!! Look forward to the photos !!!

Hope you all have a great time. :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

:hug: Thanks guys

Thanks Sue!

I'll try and remember those station instructions for tomorrow! Eeek! :goodvibes

I've just started packing, usual for me then, all last minute :lmao:

I'll keep an eye out for you Rachel, see you tomorrow :dance3:

Have a fantastic time ladies. Sorry but my graduation stopped me coming. Hopefully there will be another one next year.

Woohoo !! It's the Girly Weekend !!

I can't wait to see you all later, I hope you all have a safe journey

:dance3::dance3::dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter