• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DIS MEET ~ Time to plan another one!

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
Hi all! It's been a looooooooooooong time since our last DISmeet! The Shell Info Centre's upstair is open during the week ~ any takers for a weekday meet in the Fall, before it snows? What about a weekend meet? Chat soon! Sandra

Why don't you have another Niagara Falls meet so some of us Upstate NYer's can come visit with you all? How about the first weekend in October? Less crowds and still nice weather (hopefully).

Or, how about Toronto AFTER hockey season starts. Wouldn't mind taking in a Leafs game coupled with a DIS meet! :teeth: I hear the Lion King has been extended too.

Won't be able to afford time off after this trip!~

Scratch
:smooth:

Would love one. Only the time is more important to me. In the morning and finishing by 1 or in the later afternoon after 3:30.
tigercat

I was just thinking the same thing Sandra :) Saturdays are good for me ... Sundays are okay too!

Was just thinking about a Dismeet. Weekends are best for me although if I have another day like yesterday at work, weekdays could be good too. Love my job actually but yesterday.......

I am game for a DISmeet anytime, Sandra, but will be away at WDW the first week in October.

I was just thinking that we haven't had a meet in a while:cool:

Oct out for me too. I'll be with Julie:),

PLEEEASE can we do a Saturday?

September 20th is fine with us. After the last 2 weeks at work boy do I need a vacation.

I have a baseball tournament the weekend of the 20th. I play. The weekend of the 27th I have a wedding. Don't let me stop you though if the 20th is better.
tigercat

Hi all,
Sept 13 would be best for us, DD starts indoor soccer on the 20th. Could make it on the 20th but not until after 2. 27th would be good too. Its been too long since we've been to a meet, last Christmas in Niagara Falls!

September 13 is better for me then, as I have to meet up with Wendy before my trip. I think I'll be too busy the last weekend of Sept getting everything ready at home while I'm away on my solo trip ;)

Any weekend for me-I always liked the shell centre but Square One is ok too. Maybe my family would come then and shop.

is out for me. Would it be in the afternoon. That would be okay.

The afternoon of the 13 would be good for me. Len has a meeting in Miss. that day so we'll be there anyway. Square one would be best for me since a bunch of us usually go shopping there while we're in town. That way I could sneak in a DIS meet at the same time. It's been too long since I've seen all of you!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter