DIS MEET ~ Time to plan another one!

Good for me. Will give me a chance to get my pictures in and developed!

I'll need another fix! With the work load that was waiting for me when I got back and then finding out that boss is going away for half the month of September! I'll be swimming in paperwork!

See you all there!

Scratch
:smooth:

13th at 1:30pm?- All ready penciled it in the date book!
Julie: I'll bring your ticket!

A pre WDW dis-meet, WAY TOO COOL!:bounce: :Pinkbounc

See everyone on the 13th at 1:30pm, Square One Food Court! :)

Looking forward to getting my ticket and making plans for MNSSHP, Wendy! 26 days left for me!! :bounce:

We will be there but I don't know if it will be 3 or 4 of us. Looking forward to seeing everybody again.
Tony and Debbie

Have fun everyone. DD has a qualifying hockey tournament that weekend so we are out.

We will be in Niagara Falls camping ~ have a great time all! I'll miss you! S

Hope you all have a good time. I can't make it until after 3 - 3:30 so I'll try and make the next one.
tigercat

tigercat- come anyways we'll probably still be there at 3-3:30. If not at the tables, then in the DISNEY STORE!

Sandra- would you mind editting the first post & thread title so everyone can see that's on the 13th? Thank you, wish you were coming- you'll be missed!

Not sure if I'm going to be able to make it.......so much going on

If I get there it will only be for an hour. I will really try.

10, count em, 10 rolls of film in yesterday! Will have lots of pics for next Sunday!

See ya all there!

Scratch
:smooth:

Would love to meet you all, but I'm so busy with the kids and my husbands shift work, and family get togethers that it's not going to work this time.
Enjoy!

I wish I could go but I have to fill in for a co-worker who's going to be away on Saturday. I will miss seeing everyone but I hope you guys have fun :p

I'm afraid I left my brain at WDW! Could you please pick it up on your way back!LOL

BTW, See you All on Saturday!LOL

Scratch
:crazy:

Looking forward to seeing everyone!! We probably won't make it for 1.30, but will get there as close to that as possible. See you all then!

See everyone tomorrow! :bounce:

To those who won't be able to come, we'll have to organize another meet as there are so many of us going to Disney this fall, with lots of stories and pictures to share! :)

I can't make it either, I'm "stranded" at home. I hope you all have a great time. Pics please!! :) :)

I just ran out of time. I had guiding stuff in the morning and DD had a birthday party in the afternoon and we had people coming over for dinner. Too much running around. Maybe next time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter