DISappearing PEEPS Volume 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
PEEPS!!!! I got 95 lbs on my squats and i repped it 12 times!!!! wooo hooo!!!! :woohoo: and all the little boys were skeert!:laughing:

you know at first glance I thought i read you were 95 lbs and I thought well why the heck is she on a diet lol:hippie: :rotfl:

:
Hi.. all.

I am so sorry that I let you go. This has been such a hard year. Just thought I would check in and let you all know I am still alive.

Hard to believe it has been a year since my life changed so drastically. I think of ya'all often. I do still love ya!!

Good thoughts to those that need them. and always, always... Disney Dreaming!!

Love,
Bee

Hey Bee ! I am just back mysefl.2008 is going to be our year! It cant stink any more than 2007 anyway :lmao: I am dtermined that whatever didnt kill me will make me stronger. Bee strong!:hug:

Hey, I found you guys! I thought you were all being sneaky and kicked me out for being pregnant or something when it was missing from my subscribed threads. ;)

Sorry I forgot to quote, but I did read back this morning...

Dawn- I feel the same way when people dont want my advice about planning a trip. I live for this stuff people. I am a professional! Everyone has to feel the magic at least once darn it!

Disneyfreak- That sounds like one heck of an anuual exam :rotfl: At least it kept your mind off of what what taking place in the room. I hate that whole process.

Welcome to our newbie! You will love it here.

Hi Bee!

There were some pretty numbers this week too...good job to all the losers, samers and even those who did not do as well as they would have liked. At least you are keeping track and that is huge!!

Speaking of HUGE......34 weeks.....
34weeks.jpg

Sorry, Dawn, You must intervene!!!! ;) (make us proud):rolleyes:

problem is i'm pretty sure they've already gone and come back. :confused3

I think disney is like religion. I think everyone would be so happy if they did things just like I do, but others don't see it that way. :confused3 We find hustling around to get to ADRs stressful, and usually eat at CS so we can get on more rides. I'm sure some folks think that's a "Disney sin." And making it to rope drop can be stressful, too. So maybe this family just wanted to do things in a more leisurely way, in light of what else is going on in their family. I'm sure they didn't mean to snub you. And it may be that everything was prearranged for them, so they felt they had nothing to plan.

oh, i totally would've let them do all CSs if they wanted ("let" them.....sounds like i would've been disney trip planner nazi!!!). but i really don't think they know ANYTHING about disney. so no character meals for the kids, no fastpasses, no child swaps - those are things that could make their vacation a whole lot more enjoyable. and i think i'm just offended that they didn't tell me because they know how excited i'd be for them - they have a 5yo and a 2yo and i know the kids were super excited. i could've shown their kids pictures or something to get them even more excited - i just love sharing it with people! i don't know - i'll find out more today. i'm gonna go over there to see how shawn's doing. he had surgery a few days ago to cut out the tumor on his tongue. they caught the cancer really early so he doesn't need chemo. he is gonna have some radiation treatments though just to be safe. i feel bad for being offended when they've been dealing with so much......i should just count my blessings and shut up!

Hi.. all.

hi, bee!!! :hug: good to hear from you. hope you're doing good!

34weeks.jpg

you are NOT huge. pregnant bellies are so cute!!!!!!!

Hi.. all.

I am so sorry that I let you go. This has been such a hard year. Just thought I would check in and let you all know I am still alive.

Hard to believe it has been a year since my life changed so drastically. I think of ya'all often. I do still love ya!!

Love,
Bee

BEE!!
I'm so glad you checked in! I've wondered about you and how you're doing!

I just want to check in to say 'hi.' I'm having a very very bad day and I am going to try really hard to stay strong. We had to put one of our kitties to rest this morning. She darted through the living room past one of our dogs who isn't known for playing well with cats. She came out of nowhere and the dog grabbed her across the back. We were never able to figure out exactly where she was injured but they couldn't keep air from leaking and collecting under her skin. She couldn't breathe and I know she had to be in pain. So we did the only thing we could do.

I'm not usually an emotional eater but when I'm feeling better, I have been known to totally pig out. Dh wants some sort of comfort food right now, we usually have Chinese or homestyle (like Cracker Barrel.) I haven't eaten all day since this happened before breakfast.

I think I should go now, I'm going to wind up rambling if I don't.

I just want to check in to say 'hi.' I'm having a very very bad day and I am going to try really hard to stay strong. We had to put one of our kitties to rest this morning. She darted through the living room past one of our dogs who isn't known for playing well with cats. She came out of nowhere and the dog grabbed her across the back. We were never able to figure out exactly where she was injured but they couldn't keep air from leaking and collecting under her skin. She couldn't breathe and I know she had to be in pain. So we did the only thing we could do.

I'm not usually an emotional eater but when I'm feeling better, I have been known to totally pig out. Dh wants some sort of comfort food right now, we usually have Chinese or homestyle (like Cracker Barrel.) I haven't eaten all day since this happened before breakfast.

So sorry to hear about your kitty.:hug:
We go to cracker barrel a lot. There are some yummy choices that will not blow your diet and they sell some diet candy in the shop but be forewarned it has sorbital in it and it makes you Pooh!
Have a nice time out with your family.

Disneyfreak- That sounds like one heck of an anuual exam :rotfl: At least it kept your mind off of what what taking place in the room. I ha:wave2: te that whole process.

34weeks.jpg

Yeah, I'm all for a distraction when it comes to that visit. I have a great doctor though. She was recommended by a friend, and she is really cool! :)

You are NOT huge! So cute! :goodvibes

Hi Bee!!! :wave2:

Got some trip planning to do today for our May trip! :cheer2: TWO couples are coming with us!!! More later!

SO sorry to hear about this! :guilty: I'll be thinking of you. That has to be really hard.

Hi Peeps!

I'm +1 lb this week.

I don't think we'll be celebrating our 10th year anniversary at Disney World in June. My husband lost his job Thursday after the modular home company that he worked for permanetly shut down. I cried most of Thursday & part of yesterday. Why couldn't this have happened after I graduate in May 09? Anyway, I'm not concerned with weight loss efforts right now. There's other major issues in my life that I really need to focus on.

My 1st exam (in NSG 202) is Monday and so I'm going to fix a salad, have lunch, and then study for the remainder of the weekend.

Later,
Fran

:hug: i'm so sorry to hear about your kitty. that's so hard....i know.

someone mentioned that cracker barrel has some good choices. we go there a good bit and if i'm not in the mood for salad i either get the grilled chicken tenderloin or i get a BLT on wheat bread (hold the mayo) with a cup of soup.

I don't think we'll be celebrating our 10th year anniversary at Disney World in June. My husband lost his job Thursday after the modular home company that he worked for permanetly shut down. I cried most of Thursday & part of yesterday. Why couldn't this have happened after I graduate in May 09? Anyway, I'm not concerned with weight loss efforts right now. There's other major issues in my life that I really need to focus on.

My 1st exam (in NSG 202) is Monday and so I'm going to fix a salad, have lunch, and then study for the remainder of the weekend.

Later,
Fran

i'm so sorry to hear about your husband's job. :hug: i hope he finds something else soon. i know it's hard to see now but i'm sure there's some reason why this happened. maybe he'll find an even better positon.

good luck on your test!

Hi.. all.

Love,
Bee

:cool1: Yippie it's the BEE U TEE FUL BEE! We miss you!

I AM SOOOO SKINNY!!!! :thumbsup2 Well, not really. We went to brunch at a local buffet called Golden Corral (I don't know if it's nationwide) and I think I was skinny compared to a lot of the folks eating in there. I don't mean that to be mean, but doing some quick mental math makes me want to avoid buffets while I'm dieting....something about "all you can eat" makes ones weight go up. I felt badly. I wanted to hand out this DIS web addresses. There was no less than 3 morbidly obese older people with oxygen tanks.

I filled up on salad with healthy toppings including carrots and sunflower seeds and diet dressing. The only sugar free desserts were puddings, so I passed. I'm still pretty full but I'm learning not to STUFF myself.

OK, UM I have read your Trip Reports, so I know you are all sorts of crazy, but you want me to POST MY WEIGHT!??!!?!?!! EEEEEEEEEEK!
I am :blush: 144 pounds.
About me:
Dh is gone right now (he's been gone for almost a month and will be gone another 2 weeks) so I am doing everything. The house is suffering, the activities for the kids are suffering, and my workouts are suffering. Also, I do REALLY well during the day staying on my POINTS (Im doing WW online) but at night I love to curl up with a few glasses of wine. Then I start snacking. :headache: I know it's wrong, and I know I need to find a new way to relax.
Any sort of 'eating' here is impossible to know how many calories it has. I buy most of our food at the US Comissary, but you can't live in Europe and eat American crap only! It always amazes me that the people here are not fat, because they don't put their nutrition info on the packages. There is NO High Fructose Corn syrup. Not even in Coke (no Pepsi here UM). Just Sayin.

Thanks Punkin!

Thank you for the warm welcome guys! I'm sure this will help me to hottness. :woohoo:

144 is not too shabby! If you took just my skeleton and vital organs, I'm sure I'm more than 144 (I'm pretty tall for a girl). It's just so MENTAL.... that part is the same for all of us, no matter what diet or where we're at in the journey.
Replacing the bedtime snack is a hard one for me too. So I compromised with myself and "save up for" one.

Aren't you also on the Twilight (book) forum?

Hi.. all.

Love,
Bee

You need to come back to us! We miss you mama!!!!! :grouphug:

Hey, I found you guys! I thought you were all being sneaky and kicked me out for being pregnant or something when it was missing from my subscribed threads. ;)

Sorry I forgot to quote, but I did read back this morning...

Dawn- I feel the same way when people dont want my advice about planning a trip. I live for this stuff people. I am a professional! Everyone has to feel the magic at least once darn it!

Disneyfreak- That sounds like one heck of an anuual exam :rotfl: At least it kept your mind off of what what taking place in the room. I hate that whole process.

Welcome to our newbie! You will love it here.

Hi Bee!

There were some pretty numbers this week too...good job to all the losers, samers and even those who did not do as well as they would have liked. At least you are keeping track and that is huge!!

34weeks.jpg
Cute belly! You're not huge...just cute!!!!

Oh NO! How awful!!! :hug:

Hi Peeps!

I'm +1 lb this week.

Later,
Fran
Fran! We just went though this las spring too. It's soooo hard! I totally know a little bit how you feel. :hug: These things never happen at a convienient time. :grouphug:

OH how awful!!! :( i feel for you...:hug:
Hi Peeps!

I'm +1 lb this week.

Later,
Fran
I'm sorry to hear that!:hug:
Hi.. all.

Love,
Bee

nice to "see" you again Bee! Hope all is well :goodvibes

Hey everyone..i was so anti peep in my dinner decision tonight..its not even funny..i totallly had A BIG MAC AND FRIES!!! Can you believe it.. granted i took out the middle "bun" to save a bit of calories..who needs another piece of bread anyway? lol...i crack myself up because we went to breakfast this mornign and i went to the trouble of getting an egg white omelet and a nonfat latte' blah blah blah..then i have the salt and fat factory for dinner..oh well..i don't think my daily calorie totals are THAT horrible considering i had little else..but still..oh well..it was good..and now its over...back to peepishness ! lol :lmao:

Thanks everyone...I am just getting to where I feel huge, knocking stuff over withmy belly and stuff. Frustrating, but normal I know.

So sorry about your kitty. I know how hard that is.

Hi Peeps!

I'm +1 lb this week.

Later,
Fran
Sorry about his job...I hope something truly great comes along fast.

Hey everyone..i was so anti peep in my dinner decision tonight..its not even funny..i totallly had A BIG MAC AND FRIES!!! Can you believe it.. granted i took out the middle "bun" to save a bit of calories..who needs another piece of bread anyway? lol...i crack myself up because we went to breakfast this mornign and i went to the trouble of getting an egg white omelet and a nonfat latte' blah blah blah..then i have the salt and fat factory for dinner..oh well..i don't think my daily calorie totals are THAT horrible considering i had little else..but still..oh well..it was good..and now its over...back to peepishness ! lol :lmao:

I went there tonight too. (well, had DH bring it home actually) I was just craving some fries in a bad way. At least you know it was not the best choice and will not do it all the time....that is a big accomplishment in itself sometimes.

th_34weeks.jpg
not huge - just so cute! You're getting close! Congrats!

I just want to check in to say 'hi.' I'm having a very very bad day and I am going to try really hard to stay strong. We had to put one of our kitties to rest this morning.
I'm so sorry about your kitty

Hi Peeps!

Later,
Fran
Sorry about your Disney disappointment and your husband's job.

I haven't been particularly bad today - but not good either. I hope I'm about to go exercise!

p

oh, i totally would've let them do all CSs if they wanted ("let" them.....sounds like i would've been disney trip planner nazi!!!). but i really don't think they know ANYTHING about disney.
You know you don't need to shut up. You're so sweet to want to help them. My family thinks I'm the Disney nazi too. It's just that we have so much wisdom to share!
I just want to check in to say 'hi.' I'm having a very very bad day and I am going to try really hard to stay strong. We had to put one of our kitties to rest this morning.
So, so sorry. I wish I could give you a big hug.

I'm right there with you. We had b-day cake at work yesterday, and I was so proud that i took a piece the dimensions of a deck of cards. Then my students were eating double stuff oreos, and I inhaled 4 before I knew it. Oh well, every little bit of control helps, right. I went back and wrote it all down in my journal today so I maintain some kind of accountability.

If anyone cares, the rerun of my nephew's episode of MadTV is on tonight. since the writers' strike, he hasn't done another one yet. His name is Dan (named after me:lovestruc ).

Hi.. all.

Love,
Bee

Hi Bee!! It was good to see you again, even if it is just a fly by! :hug: I think about you often. Hope you are doing better.

We had to put one of our kitties to rest this morning.

I am so sorry! I know that had to be hard for you. :hug:

Later,
Fran

So sorry to hear about your husband's job. Maybe he'll get another one, and you could still go to Disney? My husband has had three jobs since we moved here 7 1/2 years ago. It is always hard to deal with, but you will make it through. You try to take care of yourself right now. :hug: Hope he can find another one soon.

Dance - You look precious!

Oh, my DH paid me the biggest compliment today. He told me that he knew he shouldn't ask me about my weight, but he said that he noticed that I was looking might "hot". :cool2: What a compliment! I must be doing something right. It couldn't have come at a better time because I haven't been feeling very good about myself. I have hit a plateau, and I feel like I am stuck here. Just had to share with my peeps. :grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter