Disco Dancing Acceptible in the Parks?

Don'tBeABaby

Earning My Ears
Hey all, I'm an avid disco dancer, and compete in dancing competitions frequently (typically one or two a month).

I am proud of my skills, and have worked very hard to become the dancer that I am, and like to show off these skills.

Will it be acceptable for me to dance while in the parks? I have looked on the Disney website to see their policy on dancing, but to no avail.

Have any of you ever danced while in the parks, and had any trouble with security or other guests?

Thanks in advance.

P.s. if any of you are avid dancers like myself, feel free to send me an instant message on AOL. My SN is AdmiralDancetasic

I don't know the answer to your question, and I'm not even a dancer, but I'm curious to know the answer!!

I would bet that it would be perfectly acceptable during the Move it Shake it Celebrate it Street Party!

Thank you for requesting the Move it! Shake It! Celebrate It! Street Party!

I will be among friends!

Great question!!
OP, I say dance whenever you feel like it! As long as eveything is tasetful and people are minding their own personal space....This is Disney, the happiest place on Earth!!!

Me and my kids dance all the time. I am looking forward to having my crazy sister and her kids along for our trip in 2 weeks, we will all be dancing at any chance we get. We love having fun and I love seeing other people have fun too! pirate:princess:

MY first thought was the "I'm too sexy for this song..." song. What with the "disco dancing" and all.:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter