Disco Dancing Acceptible in the Parks?

Me and my kids dance all the time. I am looking forward to having my crazy sister and her kids along for our trip in 2 weeks, we will all be dancing at any chance we get. We love having fun and I love seeing other people have fun too! pirate:princess:

We will also be there in 2 weeks. I'll be looking for the dancing sisters. :banana:

We did the "Bump" with complete strangers when Kool & the Gang played at the American Gardens Theater in Epcot - it was so fun!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdhVj40oSOY

First thing that came to my mind. :lmao:

I have seen people dancing at the American Gardens Theatre and during some Epcot musical performances. I assume it would be okay as long as you aren't hurting anyone or blocking access to somewhere.

OMG!!!!!!! :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl::rotfl::lmao::lmao:

That was freaking hilarious! Why don't I see things like that when I'm in WDW.

What, the men in kilts or the dancers? ;)

For me, both!! :lmao: Actually, this video and the one with the woman dancing by herself both brought a smile to my face and joy in my heart... As Neil Young would say, 'Let your freak flag fly'! :goodvibes

No harm done!

I love disco music. My son is also a dancer. He has never tried disco, because he says his body is not relaxed enough (he is more classical ballet and ballroom, but getting better with modern). I would have no problem seeing a person dancing in the parks or anywhere onsite as long as they were comfortable with it. In fact, I really need to find a place for my son to practice while we are on vacation. That is going to be tough for me to figure out. Enjoy yourself! Bee Gees is my favorite group. :thumbsup2 My husband just rolls his eyes when he gets in my car, but I don't care what he thinks.

I believe OP is joking with us I saw another post same exact format but asked about yoddling in the parks. Maybe they do both but it was 2 different screen names.

What, the men in kilts or the dancers? ;)

Both. :rotfl:

And now I have to share my little epcot dancer too... ironically it is the ONLY video we thought to take on our trip last year!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJl-vf0x-ZI

Now when I tell her we're going back that is the ONLY thing she cares about - "I want to dance to the drums with my minnie mouse pacifier!" (um, no, that thing is going to be LOOOONG gone by September! ... okay but don't quote me on that... ;) )

ETA: hey! she does have some of the same moves as that woman, especially the almost falling down one! that's a classic.

I believe OP is joking with us I saw another post same exact format but asked about yoddling in the parks. Maybe they do both but it was 2 different screen names.

believe me, if I could yodel, I would definitely be hanging out in the Biergarten all day! Lolz!

Thank you for all of the kind responses! I cannot wait to try some of my moves out in the parks, especially during the parades and during the shows at Epcot.

I was thrilled to find out that I will be in the parks when "Stayin Alive" (BeeGees cover band) will be at EPCOT. I'll be there every night! Please feel free to dance with me, I will not kick you with my boogie shoes...lolz:cool1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdhVj40oSOY

First thing that came to my mind. :lmao:

I have seen people dancing at the American Gardens Theatre and during some Epcot musical performances. I assume it would be okay as long as you aren't hurting anyone or blocking access to somewhere.

WHAT DO THEY MEAN "OLD" LADY? Crap, that woman looks like my twin sister from another mother. . . :lmao: We're not old ladies yet! Particularly when she's still willing to "shake it" at Disney. . . When the young girl came up and interrupted her -- I figured it was her teenage daughter telling her to cut it out :scared1:-- that's what mine would do, anyway.

You go, girl!!:woohoo:
J

Oh good Lord...I always want to dance when I hear music and dh and dd get so mad at me. :dance3:

At DHS last December they ditched me during the parade because I was dancing too much. Such party poopers! :rotfl2:

I say dance away my friend!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

then what's with the "no disco dancing" signs all over the parks?

safety.jpg

Haven't seen a "no yodeling" sign though

safety.jpg

'No disco dancing' only applies while you're on the rides. ;)

There's no law that says you can't do it anywhere else! :cool1:

I've moved this thread to the Theme Parks Community board. I think there's a yodeler here that the OP might be familiar with.

safety.jpg

I thought that my family were the only people that noticed that haha. Now I don't feel as odd when we say there is no dancing aloud on Disney attractions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter