Discounts on park hoppers; is it worth it?

HunnyPots

DIS Veteran<br><font color=purple>The Tag Fairy is
I've found several places through mousesavers to get a small discount on park hoppers. For a family of 4, we'd save about $32 total over buying direct from Disney. My question is this: is this savings worth the trouble of ordering the passes and depending on them being delivered to your hotel, or going into the travel agency at Kissimmee Wal-Mart, or anything else you have to do to get the discount? Any opinions?

Only you can decide whether it's worth $32 to you. However, I noticed you mentioned "ordering the passes and depending on them being delivered to your hotel" -- I do NOT recommend this on MouseSavers! The agencies I have listed on MouseSavers will ship the tickets to your home. To me it is not worth the worry of wondering whether or not your tickets will be waiting at the hotel. If you're going to use one of the discount agencies, pay the postage!

Frankly, the best deals going are usually Disney Club and AAA, if you belong to one or the other. The discounts might be slightly less than some of the other options I list on MouseSavers, but you can go in person and buy the tickets. No postage, no worries.

Just my .02 --

Mary
MouseSavers

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter