DisDads Fantasy Football

Status
Not open for further replies.

trennr

"Nater" DISDad #104
:thumbsup2
OK...so we're set.

I've went ahead and picked "My Fantasy League" as our service provider. And to avoid charging those interested an entry fee. I've decided to cover the cost, and instead request that you make a donation to Give Kids The World GKTW.

This will be on the honor system...so give generously and the Fantasy Gods shall smile upon you. Give not...then fear the wrath of angry Fantasy Gods.

Now for the goods...

IF you are interested please goto this LINK

At the top of the page you should find a menu...click on "Communications"..."Email to Commissioner"

Give me your Name (and screen name)...email...Team Name (MUST BE DISNEY RELATED)...1st...2nd...3rd preference for Mickey, Goofy, Donald division. For now we have 30 spots...will grow if needed.

ALSO on the menu at the top of the page...you can goto "Reports"..."Rules"..."League Scoring" and check out those rules.

Starting lineups will be 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1PK, 1DT, and 1 Flex RB/WR.

Total Roster spots will be 18 (10 Starters 8 Bench). Each Division Drafts from it's own pool.

Set the Draft to Start at 9AM Eastern on Saturday August 20. This will be a slow Email Draft with a 10 hour window for owners to draft.

Regular Season will be from Week 1 to Week 13.

I have 2 playoff ideas...have not decided on which is best.

Playoff Idea#1:
Top 2 teams in each division plus 2 best remaining teams from any division play in a head to head bracket. Seeded #1 thru #8. Week 14 1vs8; 2vs7; 3vs6; 4vs5...Week 15 would be "winner of 1-8" vs "winner 4-5"; "winner of 2-7 vs "winner of 3-6"....Week16 is the Championship game with the Winners of wk15.

Playoff Idea#2:
Simialar to the WCOFF (World Championship of Fantasy Football) where there are no games weeks 14-16...but total points scored a added to Week 1-13 average...Regular season average counts as 1/4; Week 14 is 1/4; week 15 is 1/4; and week 16 is 1/4. Team with the most points is the winner.

Spread the word! :thumbsup2

Ahem.

2010 Dis Dad's Club Fantasy Football Dole Whip Cup Champion checking in and ready to defend my title.

I love FF and would be happy to participate here.

Since I am the co-commish and league runner-up last year, I'm in.

ClearScreen

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter