DISDad's Locker Room - The place for Sports Talk

I didn't get to see the first game but I listened to the 2nd half on the radio driving back from DS's basketball games today. Sounded like a good game to watch with lots of offense and no defense.

I didn't get to see the first game but I listened to the 2nd half on the radio driving back from DS's basketball games today. Sounded like a good game to watch with lots of offense and no defense.

It was good to watch, but it is an offensive league. I think the refs let the players play on both sides and there were not many penalty calls. The ones that we called were the right calls, albeit one of the rules was silly (slap QB in head for 15 yards and 1st down). Kaepernick looked a bit overwhelmed, but then settled himself. Ryan played well as well, but just took his eyes off the ball on the snap for the fumble. I have the Ravens with the points, but still think the PAts will win this one. Push on the last game.

That was an innocent looking hit on Ridley that had a scary ending. I hope he is ok.

Looks like I will be watching the Superbowl for the commercials. I can't stand the 49ers or the Ravens so I will need to cheer for something.

That was an innocent looking hit on Ridley that had a scary ending. I hope he is ok.

Ravens hitting hard like they always do.

Looks like I will be watching the Superbowl for the commercials. I can't stand the 49ers or the Ravens so I will need to cheer for something.

I'm not a fan of either, but don't have a local pro team in anything, so I have always been able to just enjoy the game without the fan intensity. It should be a good game - teams with two good defenses against teams that can put up a lot of points. Just have to watch the exciting pro bowl in between.

Ridley was out with the hit unconscious. Watched it in slow motion on the 50 foot screen and was surprised he got up.

How can Welker catch the toughest balls in the game, get his bell rung and hang on, but drop a ball that hits him in the chest with no one around? Two years in a row a drop has changed the momentum and helped lose a game. I just don't get it.

I'm with you. The worst part is we now have to listen to two weeks of "the Harbaugh brothers". I think I might be sick again.:faint:

Ridley was out with the hit unconscious. Watched it in slow motion on the 50 foot screen and was surprised he got up.

How can Welker catch the toughest balls in the game, get his bell rung and hang on, but drop a ball that hits him in the chest with no one around? Two years in a row a drop has changed the momentum and helped lose a game. I just don't get it.

Maybe that was why the Pats wouldn't give him a contract and this will be his last year. That was a hard looking hit on Ridley. Would Gronk have made the difference in the game? Questions for next year.

So who do people think will win the Bro-Bowl ?
Hoping for the Ravens myself

Haven't decided who I will pick and will wait for the final spread. Two good defensive teams. I don't think the 49ers can win it with Kaepernick throwing it 40 times in the game, but how will the Ravens handle the read-option?

Uggg I felt like that Welker drop was a turning point, even though it seems like it was all about the Talib injury. I just hate to see our best receiver drop such an easy pass. It also seemed like Hernandez and Brady were't on the same page.

When we caught up at halftime, we were both worried that the missed opportunities were going to haunt us...sure did!

Maybe that was why the Pats wouldn't give him a contract and this will be his last year. That was a hard looking hit on Ridley. Would Gronk have made the difference in the game? Questions for next year.

Haven't decided who I will pick and will wait for the final spread. Two good defensive teams. I don't think the 49ers can win it with Kaepernick throwing it 40 times in the game, but how will the Ravens handle the read-option?

I think Gronk would have mad a big difference, but so would have a bunch of guys we lost last night... Bottom line is we got our butts handed to us by a well prepared team. I guess it's time to do some NFL draft research.

Don't know which team I'd like to see win the SB. I'mleaning towards supporting the AFC, but I don't know if I could handle the sight of Ray Lewis being solidified as a football god.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter