DISDad's Locker Room - The place for Sports Talk

AirGoofy said:
Anyone watching the Clippers and Knicks?

Hoosiers and Buckeyes. Can't hardly stand to watch NBA. Can't hardly stand to watch the Hoosiers either though.

Didn't get to watch much, DS wanted to watch more of the Walking Dead Marathon.

Watching NHL, Boston vs. Buffalo until the 9PM new Walking Dead. Buffalo is the only loss so far for the B's. Spent most of the day in the snow with the kids.

I liked the Clark Kellogg comment. Smooth as a baby's bottom and just as explosive. :lmao::rotfl2::rotfl:

That would be the typical IU basketball/ND football fan in Indiana. :rolleyes1

Projecting Duke to be back at no. 1 today. They barely beat BC, 62-61. Hardly sounds like a #1 team in the country. It has been a crazy year this year with what seems like weekly changes at the top. Happy Monday!

Projecting Duke to be back at no. 1 today. They barely beat BC, 62-61. Hardly sounds like a #1 team in the country. It has been a crazy year this year with what seems like weekly changes at the top. Happy Monday!

It's wide open... there's a handful of teams you could make an argument for at number 1, but nobody is an obvious choice. Hopefully it will make for a fun March. :thumbsup2

I hate Duke! Just sayin'.

I still hate Laettner. Best UK t-shirt.

Laettner
spitting-smiley-emoticon_zpsb2cb0c7d.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter