• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

DISDads: Person To Post LAST! Is The Winner 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
car-27.gif

Canadians drive on the wrong side of the road too?

:scratchin I could well wake up and find that LAST has gone to a DisDad. Congratulations to the ultimate laster!

I'm in LAST! Probably miss my shot at the final last since I will be away from the computer this weekend. Good luck to all on the final few pages. I will attempt to leave Friday in LAST.

I'm in LAST! Probably miss my shot at the final last since I will be away from the computer this weekend. Good luck to all on the final few pages. I will attempt to leave Friday in LAST.

Enjoy the games and LASTly, good luck to your DS.

Enjoy the games and LASTly, good luck to your DS.

Thanks. Actually it is DD that has the hoop tournament (did I oops?:confused3) in Portland. DS has baseball starting this weekend and will be traveling with DW.

I had the seats behind the plate for today's Red Sox home opener and gave them to my nephews because of the trip north.:worried: It would have been a good conclusion since I was at game 6 when they won the WS and today is when they raise the banner, get the rings and celebrate the victory.:thumbsup2

Thanks. Actually it is DD that has the hoop tournament (did I oops?:confused3) in Portland. DS has baseball starting this weekend and will be traveling with DW.

I had the seats behind the plate for today's Red Sox home opener and gave them to my nephews because of the trip north.:worried: It would have been a good conclusion since I was at game 6 when they won the WS and today is when they raise the banner, get the rings and celebrate the victory.:thumbsup2

So? :confused3

Maybe it will rain and it will LAST all weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter