Disney 12x12 ABC Page Swap/MAW:COMPLETE

For the love.... the blonde is back tonight. I had DH send the package this morning, only to open the check book to find the check I wrote for return postage. I will put it out tomorrow. Sorry...
Go ahead PN96, have fun with this one!
S :)

For the love.... the blonde is back tonight. I had DH send the package this morning, only to open the check book to find the check I wrote for return postage. I will put it out tomorrow. Sorry...

:lmao:. I am blonde too! No worries.

:lmao:. I am blonde too! No worries.

LOL!!! That is an honest mistake!!!!
But you can fix that easily and quickly.. run to the post office and look for a book of stamps from the 1920s!:rotfl::hug:

I received 123SA box today. :goodvibes. You will love all these pages up close. I can not wait to use them for my books.

Probably should get MT and DIT today:goodvibes.

Could everyone who has not mailed or if their name is not in pink on the first post update where they are at in finishing. I did extend the due date out to October 8th. Thanks.

Checking in - I plan to be done (if not over the weekend) early next week. LOL I took advantage of that extension!! Thanks! I will mail by Friday or Saturday priority.

Checking in-everything's done except the lettering on the Walt Disney pages. I'll finish this weekend and mail Monday or Tuesday.

I'm here!!!!

Honestly I haven't had time to actually see where I'm at. I've been cutting stuff out when I can and not really doing assembly line, like I usually do.

I'll re-report this afternoon. I'm rounding stuff up to take to DS14's meet tomorrow, so I'll know more about where I'm at.

I can tell you for sure that Group A - good times is done
and Group B - celebrate and let's go are done.

I have some of Meet and Greet and treats done but I haven't counted how many.

I'll be good to go with a delivery date of the 8th. I just need to figure out postage and how many boxes I'll need. I'll let you know how many it is when I ship.

BAMB --

I think you should be good with 2 boxes, unless your pages are really bulky. I was able to fit my 4 letters in one box.

i'm here. i have Jennifers pages and I'm going to finish mine tomorrow. So I will mail the first of next week.

I got 2 more boxes today from DIT and MT. Thanks for the goodies:cool1:. Off to update the op.

ONE MORE TO CHECK IN. IF I DO NOT HEAR FROM THEM HERE I WILL PM THEM TOMORROW EVENING.

:banana:. I got you guys markded on the op and also I heard from our angel gal and she is on track as well. So all is good and everyone is progressing nicely. :cool1:

Shawn, I mailed you 2 more tags today (in with a card-- regular mail) for the MAW albums. Be expecting them. Sorry I messed up and didn't send enough.

:thumbsup2. No need to apologize. I would have added 2 more. I just got mine done today.

Also Shawna, I got your check in the mail today.:thumbsup2

:thumbsup2. No need to apologize. I would have added 2 more. I just got mine done today.

Also Shawna, I got your check in the mail today.:thumbsup2

what? wait.....how many tags were we supposed to send? cause i sent 2. one for the girl book and one for the boy book.

and
my B pages have names on the back. because they are boy/girl specific.
thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter