**Disney After Hours - Magic Kingdom** FAQ & Discussion Thread

Ordered my tickets for two different parks/nights. Both say "processing" and don't show in MDE. *sigh*

You know, just once I'd like Disney IT to work correctly.

Ordered my tickets for two different parks/nights. Both say "processing" and don't show in MDE. *sigh*

You know, just once I'd like Disney IT to work correctly.

FYI, this has been a common report the last few times tickets have gone on sale. I wouldn’t be too concerned at the moment.

I bought my tickets over the phone a couple of days ago and never did receive an email. They did give my my ticket number so I could link them.

Purchased for Aug 29! I got the email, but they aren't showing in MDE yet. Hopefully they'll show up today sometime.

I purchased our tickets using the app at around 6am this morning before getting ready for work and had no trouble getting our September date. I almost stayed up till midnight, but decided to just purchase them as soon as I woke up instead. They were linked instantly in the MDE app and I got the email instantly too. I'm excited! This will be our first After Hours event as they're not normally offered when we go. It'll be fun to do all the rides as we focus on party stuff at MNSSHP and not rides.

From a crowd level perspective I'm guessing that MNSSHP is much higher than the DAH to justify the lower cost? I'm gearing up to buy a DAH ticket for MK and want to take full advantage of everything the event has to offer but wanted to make sure that I wouldn't be getting a similar experience at a lower price with MNSSHP.

I have no interest in any of the Halloween stuff and there's an event of both that same week. A search didn't turn up a proper crowd level comparison just the major differences between the events.

From a crowd level perspective I'm guessing that MNSSHP is much higher than the DAH to justify the lower cost? I'm gearing up to buy a DAH ticket for MK and want to take full advantage of everything the event has to offer but wanted to make sure that I wouldn't be getting a similar experience at a lower price with MNSSHP.

I have no interest in any of the Halloween stuff and there's an event of both that same week. A search didn't turn up a proper crowd level comparison just the major differences between the events.
I have not attended the After Hours event yet, but I'm a veteran of the MNSSHP and I can tell you it is going to be much more crowded than the After Hours event. The difference is the MNSSHP one most people focus on the special halloween activities and meets. Some do the rides. It is however, not walk ons nor an near empty park like I've seen shown at the After Hours events.

So I received the "your order is processing" email, but no confirmation number and no charge showing as pending on my credit card. I called Disney and get a really nice Cast member who gave me two options: Wait until after 10 am to see if the tickets process or reorder and call back if they process twice. I chose to redo the order so that I was sure to have tickets. This order went through immediately and linked correctly. We'll see what happens at 10am. Lol

I have not attended the After Hours event yet, but I'm a veteran of the MNSSHP and I can tell you it is going to be much more crowded than the After Hours event. The difference is the MNSSHP one most people focus on the special halloween activities and meets. Some do the rides. It is however, not walk ons nor an near empty park like I've seen shown at the After Hours events.

That's good enough for me. After Hours it is. I love doing rides so being able to do more rides is better. Plus, being able to soak in a nearly empty park sounds incredible and the date I'm choosing is a 1AM end time. (Not thrilled that my flight out of Orlando leaves six hours after that, but at least I'll be ending my vacation on a high note.)

I'm a veteran of MNSSHP - we've gone most years since 2006. DAH is a much much smaller crowd. I would put it at about half the levels of the 2006/2007 MNSSHP and a 1/10 of last year's party. To give you some examples at MNSSHP I've had 15 minute way for Peter Pan, at DAH walk on. Haunted Mansion at MNSSHP, 40 minutes, DAH, walk on. Photographers - MNSSHP lines of 7 to 10 people, DAH, no lines except at the Rapunzel Lantern Magic shot. Simply put - MNSSHP can be crowded, especially during October or a Friday night party so far DAH hasn't allowed that to happen. I'm going to the first Villains event next week....so I'll tell you if that's still true. :P

So I received the "your order is processing" email, but no confirmation number and no charge showing as pending on my credit card. I called Disney and get a really nice Cast member who gave me two options: Wait until after 10 am to see if the tickets process or reorder and call back if they process twice. I chose to redo the order so that I was sure to have tickets. This order went through immediately and linked correctly. We'll see what happens at 10am. Lol

I had that happen when I ordered villains after hours tickets and called. They told me to wait which I did and it eventually went through. I can’t remember if it was that same day or the next. I didn’t want to repeat my order because I didn’t want double tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter