Disney at HOME... Only for the holidays.

Wow! It's so fantastic! Unbelievable creativity and attention to detail you have there - look at Splash Mountain OMG! :goodvibes

I'll have to show DH, he will be so impressed! Well, that is at least until I beg him to help me do something like that sometime. :rotfl:

That. Is. So. Cool. :worship: :woohoo:

I want a set. Hmmm. . . how can I convince DH to let me start on my hunt for discontinuend (read now expensive) sets?

didn't think there was anything better than your photo maps, Robo...but now I know: awesome talent!:worship: That display is absolutely fabulous...what a lot of work, but sooo wonderful. Thanks for sharing with us

:santa: MERRY CHRISTMAS!:santa:

Wow. Just Wow. That is so amazing. Many thanks to you for sharing it with us.

That is so amazing. I watched it a couple times already. I am off to go show the kids. So cute. I wish I could be shrunken down to visit your living room(hey, that would make a good 3D movie/attraction, maybe in EPCOT!;) :lmao: )

Very cool, thanks for sharing...

Wow Robo simply unbelievable! :banana: :banana: Such attention to detail and obviously many hours of hard work and love of all things Disney. That was so nice of you to share that with us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter