Disney Bargains

big dadda

Earning My Ears
This will be our first trip to WDW. I want this to be a trip of a life time, and trip to remember.
I must first say that I am a very organized planner and I have our trip planned out for each day, even down to what clothes we will wear. Here is a list of a few bargains that I found for our trip.
DISNEY CATALOG:
* Cute, cute Mickey overals for DD $16.99.
* Disney Character T-Shirts $10.00
(pooh, princess, etc.) for girls
* Pooh Water Bottles $8.99
BIG-LOTS and MACFRUGAL'S:
* Disney Character T-Shirts $4.99 (kids)
* Disney Character T-Shirts $5.99 (adults/women)
( These work great for swimsuit cover-ups! )
* Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse Toothbrushes .99
* Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse Combs .99
* Disney Coloring Books .99-$1.99
* Emergency Ponchos .59
* Disposable Camera $3.99
* Breeze Stik (hand-held fans) $1.59
WALMART:
* Disney T-Shirts $8.93 (women)
* Disney Denium Shirts $14.93 (women)
* Disney Beach Towels $4.99
* Mickey Mouse Yahtzee $4.99
* Pooh Beanies $3.99
* Buzz Lightyear Top $ 1.99
TARGET:
* Pooh Pillowcases $3.99
* Disney Pez Candy Dispensers $1.99
* Mickey and Minnie Runts $2.99
* Pooh Backpack $8.99
* Iron/Streamer $6.20
* Pooh Clothes DD Start at $7.99 up to $16.99
* Pooh Candy Land Game $9.99
* Mickey and Minnie Watches $5.99
DOLLAR STORE:
* Standard Pillows (2 per pk) $5.00
* Mickey and Pooh Drinking Glasses $1.00 each
* Mickey Mouse Suckers $1.00
( These are great to take to the parks. Great for
fuzzy kids and long waits.)

I hope these few bargains will help a few people. I cannot take all the credit for some of the bargains listed. I read a earlier post about the t-shirts and Big Lots. I had to run out and get a few. I just wanted to list a few of my findings for others.
I would love to share the rest of my trip planning tips/bargains/daily plans/surprises and other organizing tips. Let me know where to post it and I will get busy on it.

Have as WONDERFUL trip.
Bid Dadda

Sorry! I must of clicked it twice and it subitted twice. If anyone can help me, I would like to remove the second post. SORRY. You know hwo us new ones are.

thanks for the bargains!
If you want to delete your double just go to it, click on the little card with the pencil down on the right corner then click delete in the upper right corner. Good luck. ;)

RAtimontrans.gif
<font Color =FF0000>HIFS 10/01
<marquee direction ="right" align="middle" behavior="alternate">can't wait, can't wait, CAN'T WAIT!!</marquee>

<font face="comic sans MS">"It's disney, it's crowded. Get over it!"</font>

THANKS I WENT THIS MORNING TO BIG LOTS AND GOT TOOTH BRUSHES. I ALSO WENT TO DISNEY STORE TODAY. THE WERE HAVING A HUGE SALE. 25% OFF SO MUCH STUFF. 50% OFF A LOT OF STUFF AND 35% OFF SOME STUFF. AND IF YOU HAVE A DC CARD THAT WAS 10% MORE SO I GOT SOME GOOD SAVINGS. :D

denise

Thanks, I enjoyed your bargain suggestions!

I'd love to see the rest of your tips -- tho I have no idea about where you could post them, would it be something you could e-mail to me? My address is SecretMom2@hotmail.com.

Thanks!

~HenryMom
FQ -- 5/01

Hi, I would love to have the rest of your tips and surprizes also, Here is my email address Rj2wenlrn@aol.com, we are leaving in 3 weeks and can't wait! Thanks!!

WOW! You did awesome!
I think its time I start looking!

neverland1.gif
sheep3.gif

Link toSwan and Dolphin FAQ!
<font size=3><font color=green><marquee>Co-Captain & Charter Member of the Swan/Dolphin Cheerleading Team!!</marquee></font></font>
<font color=green>16 times to WDW 13 off 3 on
Next trips!
Dolphin July 2001
Swan Dec. 2001

I have found a few more bargains.

Mickey Mouse Memory Game.....$6.99 (Target)
Toy Story Bandaides..........$ 1.99 (Walmart)
Winnie the Pooh Bandaides....$ 1.99 (Walmart)
Water Shoes .................$ 4.99 (Walmart)
Disney Stickers..............$ 1.99 (Walmart)

I know there is more, but I will have to post later.

Here are a few more bargains.

ABC Distributing:

Disney Music Box w/ 5 Disney Books........$5.99
Disney Stuffed Animals....................$8.99
Pooh Shirts...............................$14.99
Mickey Alarm Clock........................$8.99

There has to be more. I just can't think right now. As soon as I run across some more I will share them.

Hope this helps. :eek:

Great job!! I am in discount hunting mode and when I took some things to Goodwill today, I decided to see what bargains they might have.
Found a Mickey Icon T-shirt (New- Mickey & Co)with a big Mickey head on the front filled with blue and red stars - very patriotic. On the clearance rack for ..... 99 cents!!! Also found a Sci-Fi Restaurant cup w/cover & straw for 39 cents. Made my day ! :D :D

You did great! I can never find that good of a deal. I never thought of going to Goodwill. I might have to give them a try.
Thanks! Have a wonderful trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter