Disney Bounce Back?

zales127

Mouseketeer
Ive been searching and dont see an answer so forgive me if it is already posted somewhere. We booked the bounceback last September for September 2020. Of course all of our dining reservations were cancelled. Im trying to decide if we need to cancel and get our deposit back and rebook when a new offer comes up or if they are going to honor bouncebacks if we just push our vacation back to September 2021. Anyone have any first hand experience? I have called 2 times and waited on hold only to be disconnected after more than an hour. I tried the online chat where they just said to call the 407 number. So just curious.

Ive been searching and dont see an answer so forgive me if it is already posted somewhere. We booked the bounceback last September for September 2020. Of course all of our dining reservations were cancelled. Im trying to decide if we need to cancel and get our deposit back and rebook when a new offer comes up or if they are going to honor bouncebacks if we just push our vacation back to September 2021. Anyone have any first hand experience? I have called 2 times and waited on hold only to be disconnected after more than an hour. I tried the online chat where they just said to call the 407 number. So just curious.

Disney is not carrying discounts forward into 2021. There are many reports on the resorts forum from people who asked & were told no. Since so many people are booked with discounts, Disney would basically have to allow
everyone with any kind of discount to move it into next year. And they are just not doing it. I personally already moved a discounted trip to next April & had to book rack rate. CM confirmed discount could not be moved into 2021. This is the bounceback thread on the resorts discounts subforum:

https://www.disboards.com/threads/b...eback-for-2020-dates-read-first-post.3680214/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter