Disney Career Start Program

So I know I'm really late to post this, but this is my dress for prom;

dsp_dscn9650.preview.jpg

This is the best picture I could find online. I got it sophomore year for a party and that's the only time I've gotten to wear it so I decided to wear it to prom and save some money :)

um, wow, that's a really short dress for prom....just saying, i'm not bashing it, it's cute! but, they do sell prom dresses at thrift stores and stuff, and most prom dress shops have knocked down prices by now.

i'm making my own!

(and everyone, i'm sorry i haven't been on! i've been really busy!)

um, wow, that's a really short dress for prom....just saying, i'm not bashing it, it's cute! but, they do sell prom dresses at thrift stores and stuff, and most prom dress shops have knocked down prices by now.

i'm making my own!

(and everyone, i'm sorry i haven't been on! i've been really busy!)

Our prom really isn't a big dress type of prom. It's a lot more casual than a lot of schools :) plus, I'm really short...a long dress would look like I was drowning in a sea of silk and sequins :laughing:

Our prom really isn't a big dress type of prom. It's a lot more casual than a lot of schools :) plus, I'm really short...a long dress would look like I was drowning in a sea of silk and sequins :laughing:

oh! ok! lol, my prom is a black tie affair.

and my boyfriend is flying up just to go with me!!!! <3

i live in connecticut, he lives in Florida

So I know I'm really late to post this, but this is my dress for prom;

dsp_dscn9650.preview.jpg

This is the best picture I could find online. I got it sophomore year for a party and that's the only time I've gotten to wear it so I decided to wear it to prom and save some money :)

I for one, think your dress is adorable:cutie:

lol Hey! I know! It has been a ghost town here lately! :rotfl:

Its just been sooo crazy with Graduation an everything! How have you been?

Im doing good just getting ready for prom/graduation and i learn the more i stay away from talking about the program the faster the days go hahaha thats why i havent been on in forever lol

Im doing good just getting ready for prom/graduation and i learn the more i stay away from talking about the program the faster the days go hahaha thats why i havent been on in forever lol

lol I know what you mean! I think thats what everybody is doing!

But to me, its just eaiser to use facebook to talk to everyone :goodvibes

so. Disney has granted my wish.. and i will not be there to enjoy it.

you can now meet prince eric. ahhh :/ haha

so. Disney has granted my wish.. and i will not be there to enjoy it.

you can now meet prince eric. ahhh :/ haha

aww Haley! look on the bright side he will probably be there the next time you get a chance to go down. and don't worry I'll make him say hi to you in a video, and it will be wonderful =)

I haven't posted on here in ages! (as it seems no one else has) just wanted to drop by and bump this thread back to the top. We've only been 2 pages in like 2 weeks :O

I haven't posted on here in ages! (as it seems no one else has) just wanted to drop by and bump this thread back to the top. We've only been 2 pages in like 2 weeks :O

i enjoy reading your guys convos about disney. so i think you guys need to get talking on here.

aww Haley! look on the bright side he will probably be there the next time you get a chance to go down. and don't worry I'll make him say hi to you in a video, and it will be wonderful =)

and aww. thanks jess. i think i would probably be happy forever if you made that in a video. ::))

LOL! i'm the SAME way! I'm 5'0 and no long dresses look good on me :( I've NEVER EVER had a long dress to prom! My prom is pretty formal, we have this red carpet and everything lol but I think short dresses can be formal too.
heres mine :)

Prom2010052-1.jpg

Anyways! with Prom, my new job (which is a camp counsler holla!! LOL) and graduation coming up, I almost forgot about CareerStart! (lol jk) but It makes time fly by quickly, thats for sure!

LOL! i'm the SAME way! I'm 5'0 and no long dresses look good on me :( I've NEVER EVER had a long dress to prom! My prom is pretty formal, we have this red carpet and everything lol but I think short dresses can be formal too.
heres mine :)

Prom2010052-1.jpg

Anyways! with Prom, my new job (which is a camp counsler holla!! LOL) and graduation coming up, I almost forgot about CareerStart! (lol jk) but It makes time fly by quickly, thats for sure!

You look gorgeous!! :) love the dress!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter