Disney Character Store

DisneyNewbie76

Earning My Ears
If you are staying off property or have a car, you can find a ton of deals on Official Disney Merchandise at the Disney Character Store at the Outlet on Vineland a couple miles from the Disney Archway. I picked up quite a few magnets, pins, and an autograph book for under $20. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
I’ve heard a lot about this place, but never been there. I think I am going to make a special point to go next trip.

While I've found it to be hit or miss with what they have you can usually find something to make it worth the trip!

We went during our last trip. My wife and I all felt it was very underwhelming. The bulk of it is leftover holiday or year-embossed merchandise. If that is your thing, then you'll love it. We probably won't be back...

I actually prefer the one farther away at the Premium Outlets on International Drive. The store is smaller, but the deals seem to be better, but like many mention, it's very hit or miss as to whether you want what they have. Some times I've come out with bags full, other times with only an item or two, but no matter what, it's always been worth checking out to me.

Or Not!! It's definitely hit & miss. We don't go anymore as we started getting more 'misses' than 'hits'!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter