Disney cruising Down Under?

Do you know if booking with Dreams unlimited you still get the same customer protection cover you would get as from booking with an Australian company? Similar to booking from the UK or booking from the usa
I would think as long as you had travel insurance you should be OK. I am leaning more towards just booking direct with Disney now.

The Cruise we want to do is cheaper than I budgeted for so can now book Verandah instead of inside stateroom Yipee!!!! :yay:
That is great. I was hoping to book 3 cruises, the first from Sydney in an inside cabin and then the first two from Brisbane (my home port) in a verandah room - but boy the prices are a tad more than I thought they would be, so looks like inside cabins for us! Unless I forget about Sydney all together, just thought it would be amazing to be on the very first cruise in Australia. Got some thinking to do before bookings open.

That is great. I was hoping to book 3 cruises, the first from Sydney in an inside cabin and then the first two from Brisbane (my home port) in a verandah room - but boy the prices are a tad more than I thought they would be, so looks like inside cabins for us! Unless I forget about Sydney all together, just thought it would be amazing to be on the very first cruise in Australia. Got some thinking to do before bookings open.
I Have Never been on a Disney Cruise so wasn't sure on pricing so had allowed $1500 NZD per Person for 4 adults going by the prices that will give us enough for a verandah room give or take. Mind you would have slept in one of the lifeboats just to get on the cruise. I do agree they are pricey We would love to do more than one but decided to cruise from Auckland to Brisbane the spend a week on the Gold Coast before flying back to Christchurch. I hope you get all the cruises you want sounds like an awesome holiday. How many nights arethe 3 cruises? Are you booking direct through Disney? I have booked direct for a WDW vacay so hoping this will be the same. Thought I would give it a crack.

I Have Never been on a Disney Cruise so wasn't sure on pricing so had allowed $1500 NZD per Person for 4 adults going by the prices that will give us enough for a verandah room give or take. Mind you would have slept in one of the lifeboats just to get on the cruise. I do agree they are pricey We would love to do more than one but decided to cruise from Auckland to Brisbane the spend a week on the Gold Coast before flying back to Christchurch. I hope you get all the cruises you want sounds like an awesome holiday. How many nights arethe 3 cruises? Are you booking direct through Disney? I have booked direct for a WDW vacay so hoping this will be the same. Thought I would give it a crack.
I was also looking at that one as I think it's one of the best priced although because we are coming from Perth splitting the airplane tickets to go Brisbane Auckland would be too expensive. We are trying to understand what's the best value for us. Seems like the crusies from Sydney and Brisbane are the most over priced whereas those from Melbourne are better priced.
We will booked directly from Disney

I was also looking at that one as I think it's one of the best priced although because we are coming from Perth splitting the airplane tickets to go Brisbane Auckland would be too expensive. We are trying to understand what's the best value for us. Seems like the crusies from Sydney and Brisbane are the most over priced whereas those from Melbourne are better priced.
We will booked directly from Disney
I wonder whyte difference in price? Maybe Port Fees...... Strange

I
I wonder whyte difference in price? Maybe Port Fees...... Strange
Think it's because Sydney is a must with international tourists if you go to Australia you have to see Sydney! So they charge more.

Same with Brisbane more a gateway to the great barrier reef so they charge more.

I think it is also to do with school holidays...Sydney and Brisbane have more cruises during the school holidays. Many of the Melbourne cruises are during term time.

Does anyone know if the pricing will be charged in AUD when we can book?? I'm a bit worried about it staying in USD and then the AUD plummets by the time we have to pay the full amount and it will end up costing us way more than we think 🤔

Does anyone know if the pricing will be charged in AUD when we can book?? I'm a bit worried about it staying in USD and then the AUD plummets by the time we have to pay the full amount and it will end up costing us way more than we think 🤔
I expect it will be charged in USD.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter