Disney Digital Copy

Luv0fDisney

DIS Veteran
I bought The Muppets Movie w/ Digital Copy and found out now I have to have Amazon Video on my ipod.

Does all Disney Digital go through Amazon now? Do I need internet service in order to watch videos from Amazon Video? If so, what's the use of having the digital copy if you have to have internet service?

Anyway, the reason why I am asking is because I'm thinking about getting the Monsters University (and/or Monsters Inc) this Tuesday or so, and if I have to still go through Amazon I will not get the digital copy which I will greatly be disappointed.

You can add Disney digital movies to your Vudu account, but unfortunately that requires an internet connection as well.

Why couldn't Disney just use Ultraviolet like everyone else? My daughter and I are able to share a UV account, which means that both of us can watch any movies we buy which have a UV code since they are linked to both of our Vudu accounts. But not Disney. :rolleyes2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter