Disney Genie announcement

It shows I can't add G+ for my AP (trip in Dec), only on the day of, so there's that.

Android user after a couple reinstalls and with a park reservation for today:

Still can not load tip board, but can see recommendations for My Day.

When I try to purchase ILL it says 'can not load details'.

I am at home not near Disney today and am wondering if this will be normal moving forward.

Also, the suggestions start in this order: PotC, Splash then BTRR...the opposite of how I usually rope drop them.
Same here for the tip board. Mine suggested Under the Seas which I do enjoy but rope dropping that wouldn't be an ideal use of time first thing.

We are going to a park this Sunday.....how do we purchase lightning lane for Sunday?? Can't figure out

Individual lightning lane can only be purchased day of. Genie+ can be purchased ahead of time, but can't select rides until day of as well.
We are trying to purchase genie+. It's not working. We don't want to purchase individual rides. Some tickets on our account aren't activated yet, it's saying no valid admission for them.

Someone said they were able to add to their existing hoppers for this week- how??? It takes me to a page to buy regular tickets...

We are trying to purchase genie+. It's not working.
You would have to add it to your existing tickets...as in, change your ticket type (from a Park Hopper to a Park Hopper with Genie+ for example). You cannot just "add it" for the future. You can only add it for the day of.

the pricing examples I have seen today have been super confusing though...one I saw was way too low and another was way too high.

Getting up 7:00am everyday of your " vacation "

What a great experience and way to completely stress out the experience and trip even more

Who needs sleep and sanity right?

For something everyone hates, there sure are ALOT of people buying it. Disney is right. We are the suckers ;/
7 am would be sleeping in...want me to get stressed out, keep me in bed until 8am

But that's what I'm saying for ROTR etc will the slots not go before off-site people even get a chance?

No, I really don't think so. But it would be amazing for Disney to push on-site if that's the narrative that gets out there so I'm sure there's some dynamic availability they could use to make that happen when they feel like it.

Someone said they were able to add to their existing hoppers for this week- how??? It takes me to a page to buy regular tickets...
Same. I tried adding it to my tickets for Thanksgiving week but it doesn't recognize my future tickets. Guess I can't add it until the day of. Annoying.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter