Disney Genie announcement

If you have an Epcot reservation for tomorrow, then you would be able to get a boarding group from your home airport. I was able to get one from home this morning at Chicago time 6:38am. Boarding groups were available for awhile. The Genie will tell you if a boarding group for Remy is available. You might not have to buy one. :)
Yeah but boarding groups aren’t equal to ILL$. We don’t know how long the line will bre for a boarding group now that ILL$ is active. For all we know a boarding group just puts you into a 2 or 3 hour line.

If you have an Epcot reservation for tomorrow, then you would be able to get a boarding group from your home airport. I was able to get one from home this morning at Chicago time 6:38am. Boarding groups were available for awhile. The Genie will tell you if a boarding group for Remy is available. You might not have to buy one. :)

We won't be getting to Epcot until after 4 though, so I would be out of luck if I got an earlier Boarding Group. Otherwise that is exactly what we would do!

Can someone please clarify....It has been asked several times but nobody has answered as far as i can tell...

For resort guests:

1) When you went to purchase IAS (ROTR or MMRR........SDMT or SPace Mtn...........FOP or Everest..........Frozen or Rat)...............Where you able to choose your return time?
When it lists the price it has the available return window. That time has changed throughout the morning so you either buy that window or not. I have not seen anyone buy a window and change that time after purchasing it.

Like right now, the ILLL window for Rise of the Resistance starts at 6:40 pm and costs $15. You cannot buy it for $15 and then chose the time you want to return.

Can someone please clarify....It has been asked several times but nobody has answered as far as i can tell...

For resort guests:

1) When you went to purchase IAS (ROTR or MMRR........SDMT or SPace Mtn...........FOP or Everest..........Frozen or Rat)...............Where you able to choose your return time?
Yes you are. And yes you can book the 2nd as soon as you book the first. And yes they can overlap.

Feedback: I was able to easily update the app and add Genie+ to our spring package. It added an extra $191.70 for two people for 6 park days. I did it all through the app.

That is not what was reported prior to launch. Prior to launch it was reported IA$ was park opening for offsite, but Genie+ was at 7 am.

At the very very beginning it was reported that it would be park opening for ILL and G+ for off site. Then a few days later it switched to ILL was park opening but G+ would be 7 am for off site.

Has it been confirmed how it’s working for offsite?

Can you please answer.......

Can you choose your return time?

I'm hearing 2nd hand from somebody down at WDW now that you cannot choose your return time. You can only purchase the time offered, and keep refreshing to see if it changes. Again that's 2nd hand info though

When it lists the price it has the available return window. That time has changed throughout the morning so you either buy that window or not. I have not seen anyone buy a window and change that time after purchasing it.
Based on what Disney has announced, ILL$ passes are not able to be updated or cancelled.

Can you please answer.......

Can you choose your return time?

In another forum I have been reading it appears you CANNOT choose the time. It was reported that you could prior, but people who have purchased ROTR were just given a time similar to genie+.

\

No...it shows you the available window for sale at that time
In another forum I have been reading it appears you CANNOT choose the time. It was reported that you could prior, but people who have purchased ROTR were just given a time similar to genie+.
Again not true. I paid for two ILL this morning and once you choose the ride it gives you open times all day. I could have booked all the way to 9pm

Like right now, the ILLL window for Rise of the Resistance starts at 6:40 pm and costs $15. You cannot buy it for $15 and then chose the time you want to return.
Yes you are. And yes you can book the 2nd as soon as you book the first. And yes they can overlap.

So these answers are the exact opposite. :D

Did one of you purchase and then was able to pick a time?

This is not true. I had a whole days worth of times to choose from for Remy this morning

I'm messaging with a friend who is freaking out saying that she is only being offered one time to purchase for RoTR. But it keeps jumping around if she refreshes. Does that mean it's almost sold out if there is not a selection of purchase times?

EDIT: Could it vary by attraction of whether a choice of return time is offered?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter