Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
First deposit can't be a gift card. I don't think it has to be $50 either. I did $25 for my first using a credit card that has rewards then have been using gift cards for 1 time deposits since. I started ours back in October so I'm not sure if it's changed since then.

First deposit can't be a gift card. I don't think it has to be $50 either. I did $25 for my first using a credit card that has rewards then have been using gift cards for 1 time deposits since. I started ours back in October so I'm not sure if it's changed since then.
I did the same thing, $25 with a CC.

It actually can but it looks like mommyinhonduras figured out the work around.

Last edited:
I just had to smile at this. I've been working through $3500 worth of $50 gift cards and those security codes are a pain! I use a coin to scratch it off though. It kind of makes me feel like I'm scratching off a lottery ticket and when I upload the numbers into DVA, I get to see that I'm a winner every time!

LOL, me too. we are 4k into our 6k...our system is my boys scratch, then one reads codes as I put into DVA, its worth it! Paid off cruise this morning! :cool1:
Then august trip when we finish this batch. I need more GC sales. lol. :disrocks: I would have never known how to do this without you all!

I just noticed that Bing has expanded their gift card options for rewards. I started using Bing to get Swagbucks, but that went away as did most of the rewards I was interested in. But now they are offering WalMart, Target, AMC, Starbucks, GameStop, Dominoes and several others. :thumbsup2

Bing has always offered Starbucks. That is all that DH and I redeem for and have been getting Starbucks cards for years. It is nice to see a few new options though. They did eliminate Amazon, Hulu, etc. some time last year.

Is it Bing.com, I'm confused.

Yes, they offer a rewards program. Between DH and I, we make about $250 in Starbucks gift cards each year. It is very quick to earn points. Just search online, search on a mobile device and sometimes take a few quizzes. I spend less than 5 minutes per day on all of it, usually while I am eating breakfast or such.

sorry I didn't mean DVA I meant the regular website where you consolidate cards....
I do it for ease of use. I could delete the cards in my profile after combining money onto them but I like having the digital backup online in case I loose the physical. Personally, I feel I'm more likely to loose the physical card than get hacked.
ETA: to make clear, I'm talking about the Disney gift card website :)

Last edited:
Yes, they offer a rewards program. Between DH and I, we make about $250 in Starbucks gift cards each year. It is very quick to earn points. Just search online, search on a mobile device and sometimes take a few quizzes. I spend less than 5 minutes per day on all of it, usually while I am eating breakfast or such.

Thanks, I just tried to registered through a DoC link for Outlook but that did not result/link in a Rewards site. I am a failure on reward sites but was excited to give this a try, I will google again later.

I do it for ease of use. I could delete the cards in my profile after combining money onto them but I like having the digital backup online in case I loose the physical. Personally, I feel I'm more likely to loose the physical card than get hacked.

Are you referring to DVA? You can't save more than a few GC's on disneygiftcards com correct? I did set up DVA a few months ago with a reoccurring CC payment but have not tried to add any GC's yet.

Last edited:
Are you referring to DVA? You can't save more than a few GC's on disneygiftcards.com correct? I did set up DVA a few months ago with a reoccurring CC payment but have not tried to add any GC's yet.
Not DVA, I'm talking about the Disney Gift Card website. You can add 5(?) gift cards and combine up to $1,000 on each gift card, but you have to create another account to register more.

Not DVA, I'm talking about the Disney Gift Card website. You can add 5(?) gift cards and combine up to $1,000 on each gift card, but you have to create another account to register more.
You wouldn't need another account you can just delete them from the account and add more.

Meijer: $5 Off $50 Gift Card Exp. 7/1/17 Limit 10
So purchasing a Disney Variable load GC for $500 will yield $50 Rewards but cannot be used for GC.

Does anyone know how long you have to spend the Rewards for this offer? IOW, when do they expire?

My local wonderful food-only Meijer closed, but there is another full store 20 minutes away. I would like to know how quickly I'd need to redeem the rewards if I go do this offer this week before it ends.

Does anyone know how long you have to spend the Rewards for this offer? IOW, when do they expire?

My local wonderful food-only Meijer closed, but there is another full store 20 minutes away. I would like to know how quickly I'd need to redeem the rewards if I go do this offer this week before it ends.
Mine were July 29.

Bing has always offered Starbucks. That is all that DH and I redeem for and have been getting Starbucks cards for years. It is nice to see a few new options though. They did eliminate Amazon, Hulu, etc. some time last year.
You can no longer redeem for Amazon gift cards? You're the third person that's told me that, but my husband and I still have Amazon gift cards as a redemption option. Just cashed out on Thursday. Wonder why some have them and others don't?

Is there a limit on how much $$$ worth of Disney gift cards can be purchased from BJ's wholesale via online ordering? I would want to do $100 ones since it seems they have the largest discount, just didn't know what my limit is in one order. Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter