Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Pay Pal question:

I was going to refer DH so he could get the RMN cash back, too. But he doesn't do Pay Pal. Could I link his email to my PP account or would RMN not allow two RMN accounts with one PP account?

New Pay Pal question:

I was going to refer DH so he could get the RMN cash back, too. But he doesn't do Pay Pal. Could I link his email to my PP account or would RMN not allow two RMN accounts with one PP account?
I was going to do the same thing. My husband doesn't do PayPal and, due to identity theft, he couldn't open an account if he wished (thief opened a PayPal account and ran up a ton of charges, a real mess but the end result is that PayPal has his ID flagged at our request).

I have his email linked to my PayPal account but the info on the account is mine. I wonder if that would make a difference? The bank account and credit card linked to PayPal are both joint accounts but I doubt that RMN looks that deep. I wouldn't want to kill the golden goose by appearing to commit fraud. I've already redeemed for $80 and intend to go out again today for one last round under my account before these offers expire.

Bought a $25 gas GC at Kohls (no filler) on 9/22, it went to pending immediately, and the money was finally in my account today! Every other place I've bought a GC (Walgreens, CVS, Home Depot) I usually get my money in about 4 days. Going back out today for another round. So far I've made $70. This has been the best deal ever for me. I hope Oct brings some decent deals!

Bought a $25 gas GC at Kohls (no filler) on 9/22, it went to pending immediately, and the money was finally in my account today! Every other place I've bought a GC (Walgreens, CVS, Home Depot) I usually get my money in about 4 days. Going back out today for another round. So far I've made $70. This has been the best deal ever for me. I hope Oct brings some decent deals!

I've stayed away from the Kohl's offer because they don't have Disney GC and I'm trying not to spend any extra money right now so don't need other store or restaurant cards, but I never thought of a gas GC. Thanks!

There are different offers on RMN besides the in store cash back. There are online cash back offers as well.
Sams: they've been doing $5 CB for $45-50 spend. I've been redeeming some walmart GCs.
So I've been getting $5 on each of those orders.

Staples: their amounts have been varying anywhere from $5-20 cash back for diff spend amounts. I have been buying 300 Visa GCs with 8.95 fee bc i have offers on our amex biz cards for 10% back at staples. So for $308.95, i get $30.90 back on my cc stmt. I've just been using these for our regular spending. The RMN cash back has been offsetting that activation fee. Most of the time it's been 10, but one time I got $20.
Neither of my 2 RMN onlines tracked. One I followed up and got credit b/c it was actually groceries at sams. The other was GC at Staples so I did t pursue it.

So excited...my first two RMN deals went through and now I will be able to do them again before the month ends!! Thanks to everyone that explained how these deals work and shared about them!
:dancer:

Cvs - no filler
Walgreens - filler (couple items I needed plus gift card)

I have a couple RMN questions. I downloaded the app, linked a card, and saved a few offers. My question is I have $10 back for spending $20+ at Home Depot, CVS, Walgreens, and Staples. Can I go to each of these stores and buy $20 or more in Disney Gift Cards and get the cash back? Also does anyone know if these stores generally sell Disney cards? Sorry for the questions, if this is how it works it just seems way to easy, lol.

I have a couple RMN questions. I downloaded the app, linked a card, and saved a few offers. My question is I have $10 back for spending $20+ at Home Depot, CVS, Walgreens, and Staples. Can I go to each of these stores and buy $20 or more in Disney Gift Cards and get the cash back? Also does anyone know if these stores generally sell Disney cards? Sorry for the questions, if this is how it works it just seems way to easy, lol.
First, make sure you activate the offer so it is linked to your card, not just saved. I was able to find Disney at all of the stores you mentioned but YMMV. It is so easy!

Has anyone tried the RMN at Big Lots? I don't know if they have GCs there or not, but I might swing through for some other stuff if RMN is working. If it doesn't credit (like Kohl's yesterday), there's no point.

Since Kohl's is working for some people, I'm tempted to try it again at a different store and see if I have any luck. Got DH signed up, I may take his card and see if anything works.

I found Disney GCs at all these stores. Stapes only seems to have $50 GCs but YMMV. $10 back on $50 is still 20%, which is better than most other deals out there. One of the others, either CVS or Home Depot only had variable load when I went, but that's not an issue with this sort of cash back.

Make sure that you meet the minimum spend requirements. The Staples and Home Depot offers are $10/$20 but the CVS and Walgreen's are $10/$25.

Has anyone tried the RMN at Big Lots? I don't know if they have GCs there or not, but I might swing through for some other stuff if RMN is working. If it doesn't credit (like Kohl's yesterday), there's no point.

Since Kohl's is working for some people, I'm tempted to try it again at a different store and see if I have any luck. Got DH signed up, I may take his card and see if anything works.

I didn't see any gift cards at mine, but I did use the RMN offer for some things I needed for the house and it tracked for me just fine.

Is it possible to buy Disney GCs for less than $25? I've never seen a preloaded one for that, and the variable loads start at $25.
I've seen $15 Disney GCs but they are rare. Certainly not at Staples (mine only had $50 Disney GCs, but had other GCs for as little as $10).

Thank you to everyone for the info on RMN, wish I would've started using this earlier! I'm going to try mine at HD, CVS, Walgreens, Big Lots (anyone try this one?) and either Kohls or Staples today and tomorrow. Leaving on October 11, so hoping the money hits before then :flower1:

Question... I have a $10 back for $20 at Valvoline Instant Oil Change in RMN. Has anyone used this and had it work? I need an oil change anyway, but $10 cash back wouldn't be a bad thing :)

Thanks!

There are different offers on RMN besides the in store cash back. There are online cash back offers as well.
Sams: they've been doing $5 CB for $45-50 spend. I've been redeeming some walmart GCs.
So I've been getting $5 on each of those orders.
I was thinking I could use this in conjunction with the Discover card 5% cash back next quarter. But RMN does not let you link a Discover card. But you are saying you used it with gift cards. Does it not need to be a linked cc - just go thru the link to qualify for the cash back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter