Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just downloaded the RMN app, thanks for the tips!

DH and I use a joint CC, same account #. If he uses his card at HD for example, would the cash back automatically go to my account? Or is RMN tied to both the account # and name on card?

Is it possible to buy Disney GCs for less than $25? I've never seen a preloaded one for that, and the variable loads start at $25.

You'll have to look at what the range is for the variable load card is. The Walgreens I go to has a Toy Story card that has a lower start, like 15 or 20 than the Mickey or princess cards which are 25. It'll be very YMMV because there will have to be a variable load card and it'll have to allow the lower limit.

Has anyone done the RMN deal at Office Depot/office max? It says $10 off $50+ But doesn’t have a link to cc, just a coupon button that says use in store and then click that and it’s a barcode to scan, I assume at time of purchase. Anyone done any RMN deals like this?
I, too, started this RMN too late and hoping I’ll be able to get one more round in at HD, and Walgreens and I’ll get in one staples and CVS since I couldn’t get there Earlier, darn work interfering with store closings lol. Argh. Hoping some good ones pop up Monday or that can be used for Disney gc’s.

Finally downloaded RMN last night and tried at HD with a $20 Starbucks (since I was low). Went pending within seconds of finishing the transaction. Will do a round today with Staples, Walgreens and CVS and hopefully Kohls.

Has anyone tried to checkout at the CVS located inside a Target? Thats the only CVS we have within two hours. We don't get any sort of prescriptions but I was wondering what, if any, drugstore type items you can checkout with at that counter?

Also-- do RMN accounts have to match the name on the card? Wondering if my dad needs a RMN account. You know, for his frequent Disney trips!

Last edited:
So I have a bit of a problem. I got 2 $10 virtual visas from earning on swagbucks and I want to buy a gift card through the disney website. I was originally told through their chat that I could buy one over the phone with 2 different tenders. I called today to try to place that order and now they are telling me that I can't.... Is there anywhere online that I can buy disney gift cards in a small amount ($15-$25) online with my virtual visas? I really don't want to waste any of them from combining or paying to get a physical card. I definitely wont be doing this again....

Has anyone tried the RMN at Big Lots? I don't know if they have GCs there or not, but I might swing through for some other stuff if RMN is working. If it doesn't credit (like Kohl's yesterday), there's no point.

Since Kohl's is working for some people, I'm tempted to try it again at a different store and see if I have any luck. Got DH signed up, I may take his card and see if anything works.
I did Kohl's for a clothing item with an amex everyday card. It didn't track. What I purchased didn't fit so I returned it. Made another clothing purchase with a mastercard. It went pending almost immediately. I don't know if it was connected to not tracking, but the after the first one didn't work I unlinked all of my cards from Swagbucks local.

I was thinking I could use this in conjunction with the Discover card 5% cash back next quarter. But RMN does not let you link a Discover card. But you are saying you used it with gift cards. Does it not need to be a linked cc - just go thru the link to qualify for the cash back?

The online offers are not linked to any card in particular. You just have to click on the offer on RMN website, like ebates. It re-directs you to the site you're shopping at.

So I have a bit of a problem. I got 2 $10 virtual visas from earning on swagbucks and I want to buy a gift card through the disney website. I was originally told through their chat that I could buy one over the phone with 2 different tenders. I called today to try to place that order and now they are telling me that I can't.... Is there anywhere online that I can buy disney gift cards in a small amount ($15-$25) online with my virtual visas? I really don't want to waste any of them from combining or paying to get a physical card. I definitely wont be doing this again....

Not exactly what you're looking for, but Sam's online checkout lets you use multiple cards. I've been using my Virtual Visas (in combo with WM gift cards) to get Disney GC's from Sam's this way.

I did Kohl's for a clothing item with an amex everyday card. It didn't track. What I purchased didn't fit so I returned it. Made another clothing purchase with a mastercard. It went pending almost immediately. I don't know if it was connected to not tracking, but the after the first one didn't work I unlinked all of my cards from Swagbucks local.

I don't have anything linked to Swagbuck local.

I tried Kohl's again today - different Kohl's - with DH's card and RMN account, and still nothing tracking. Both times I used amex, so maybe that was the issue. Since I was buying GCs, I can't return. I suppose I could link a master card, but I really feel kinda done with Kohl's now. Both of our RMN accounts have gone right to pending with CVS, Walgreens, and HD using amex. I don't know.

I see that some have accounts in their spouses name and have used the same credit card without a problem. What about PayPal is using the same PayPal account to get paid okay?

Has anyone tried to checkout at the CVS located inside a Target? Thats the only CVS we have within two hours. We don't get any sort of prescriptions but I was wondering what, if any, drugstore type items you can checkout with at that counter?

Also-- do RMN accounts have to match the name on the card? Wondering if my dad needs a RMN account. You know, for his frequent Disney trips!

It's not really a CVS, it's still going to ring up as Target. It's CVS in the fact that it's their pharmacy system, contract med rates etc that is there. Pretty sure the employees are still Target as well. It just got CVS/Target better bargaining with insurance and drug co's because they are now even bigger.

It's not really a CVS, it's still going to ring up as Target. It's CVS in the fact that it's their pharmacy system, contract med rates etc that is there. Pretty sure the employees are still Target as well. It just got CVS/Target better bargaining with insurance and drug co's because they are now even bigger.

Yeah I think your right. I know I bought some cold medicine from behind the counter and I thought it rung up as CVS but looking back through my transactions in YNAB I don't think it did. I still might do one more try today because I have to get some OTC stuff anyhow but I doubt it will work. Worth a shot anyhow!

I have an online staples offer for $25 off $100. Will that work on gc’s?

I have been receiving the cash back for online orders of Visa GC's. Not sure if people can have different offers on RMN, but the current offer I see is "$5 Cash Back When You Spend $100+" Now RMN started off as a place that posted all sorts of coupon codes. So make sure you're looking at the Cash Back offers *from them* and not just a coupon/coupon code/sale that's out there. If you've got a $25CB on $100, that's fantastic! Try it!! Just like the in-store offers it's not supposed to work on GC's, but it seems to be for now!

Did I read correctly that the rmn app only allows 10 transactions a month? I can't see where it says that on the app.

Did I read correctly that the rmn app only allows 10 transactions a month? I can't see where it says that on the app.

It's there, I did some searching the other day. Took me quite a while to find. I think I ended up looking on the computer instead of app. 10/month as of Sept. 1 and max 3 of any certain deal.

Target does the processing for payments. That is, it is a Target transaction.

I used my Amex BCP at Kohl’s when it didn’t track with RMN. My other transactions that did work I used a visa. Anybody use Amex at Kohl’s that tracked with RMN?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter