Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raise has a 5% off everything promo (code: FIREWORK) now through 7/7, max $10 discount. Disney cards are included! I got a $200 card for $190 and also 1% cash back on Ebates.

You can earn more cash back on coupon cabin than Ebates for Raise. It starts at 2% I believe but you level up and earn more. I’m at 4% right now after a few purchases. Plus they have special member offers but be careful you choose the best one because they are limited to one for a certain period of time (60 or 90 days). I think the one I used for Raise was an additional $15 back but then there was one that was a percentage, like 25%!

Question about the Chase offers ar Staples... DH and I have a Chase Freedom that we are co-owners (is that the word for it?) of, meaning I’m not an authorized user- it’s in both our names.
When adding the Chase offers to the card, I have a 5% back offer at Staples added when viewed under my account. That is the only offer for Staples I can see when logged in as me. When I view under DH’s account, this same card has a 15% back at Staples offer added. There is no 5% offer visible while logged in as him.

My question is, if I go to Staples and use his card, will they somehow apply the 5% offer instead of the 15%?

Just seems odd that it’s the same card but has two different offers to the same place.

Cross-posting on credit card board as well.

Thanks in advance!
Well that's interesting and possibly a unique situation they didn't expect to happen often. Other than the name printed on the card, is there anything different between your cards? I'd think if there's something that identifies the cards individually, like a different CVV number shown, then it might have a way to differentiate the offers and you'd get 15% back using his and the 5% using yours.
If not there's a possibility you'd get both or just whichever was added first. But if you used his and only got 5% it's a strong case to get Chase to make it right. I think you are the guinea pig here.
Everything is exactly the same on both cards with the exception of our names. I loaded the 15% first so I will try it out and see. I’ll report back...
Update for anyone that was curious:
Used DH’s card at staples and finally got the credit. 15% came off. No double dip or anything but at least the 15% came off instead of the 5%.
The offer is still showing as added to the card, so I don’t know if I can use it again or if they don’t come off after you use them.

Update for anyone that was curious:
Used DH’s card at staples and finally got the credit. 15% came off. No double dip or anything but at least the 15% came off instead of the 5%.
The offer is still showing as added to the card, so I don’t know if I can use it again or if they don’t come off after you use them.

If you really want to use the offer again you should call. I had an offer, used it and asked if my hubby could use it on his card and they allowed it. Am. Ex $0 fee Delta .

It's been a while since I've used Dosh. Can someone remind- if I link mine and DH's card, can I make purchases back to back at Staples and get the 3% back on both of those? Or is there a daily limit? Can I add Visa GCs to Dosh and get credit?

Thanks!

It's been a while since I've used Dosh. Can someone remind- if I link mine and DH's card, can I make purchases back to back at Staples and get the 3% back on both of those? Or is there a daily limit? Can I add Visa GCs to Dosh and get credit?

Thanks!
Yes you can do back to back on different cards. And no I don’t think visa gcs will work.

Just to add, someone recently wrote that you can't use prepaid visa or mastercards as payment on raise; however, I was able to use a prepaid visa as payment today without a problem.
I’m pretty sure the payment went through but they got shut down after the fact. I wouldn’t risk it I value my Raise account too much

I am catching up after a trip, but I did get my Raise account locked and then scolded on the phone when unlocking for using prepaid cards. I did 4-5 transactions over 3 days when Mr Rebates had 8% back.

You can earn more cash back on coupon cabin than Ebates for Raise. It starts at 2% I believe but you level up and earn more. I’m at 4% right now after a few purchases. Plus they have special member offers but be careful you choose the best one because they are limited to one for a certain period of time (60 or 90 days). I think the one I used for Raise was an additional $15 back but then there was one that was a percentage, like 25%!

Nice tip! Thanks! I do a lot of purchases with Raise so I will definitely check that out.

Thanks!
Do you have two Dosh accounts? The max is $5 per day for the Staples deal.

Do you use Coupon Cabin a lot? Just curious because I’ve only used them for their very special deals, the ones you have to click just at the right second to get, for example $50 back on a $50 or more purchase from a specific store. Last time I used it I received a notice that I couldn’t receive my refund via PayPal, they had to send a check via snail mail. Which is fine with me, but I just wondered if doing only those special deals put me on their naughty list or something.

Are the Disney e gift cards from Target working correctly now? I know some people have had problems with them lately.

Do you have two Dosh accounts? The max is $5 per day for the Staples deal.

I do not, and I realized that after I made both purchases back to back lol. But that’s ok, the no fee deal ends today so I still came out ahead just getting the $5 back on one today.

Do you use Coupon Cabin a lot? Just curious because I’ve only used them for their very special deals, the ones you have to click just at the right second to get, for example $50 back on a $50 or more purchase from a specific store. Last time I used it I received a notice that I couldn’t receive my refund via PayPal, they had to send a check via snail mail. Which is fine with me, but I just wondered if doing only those special deals put me on their naughty list or something.

I actually just started using it for savings on our October trip so I haven’t cashed out yet. I have it set to PayPal but the beginning of October is when it’s due to pay out. I will let you know!

Anyone else get this offer thru Kroger
I haven’t had time to sit down and do math but off top of my head it seems you’ll definitely come out ahead(that is if you do all it shopping and fueling there)

Anyone else get this offer thru Kroger
I haven’t had time to sit down and do math but off top of my head it seems you’ll definitely come out ahead(that is if you do all it shopping and fueling there)
View attachment 414856View attachment 414857

I've not seen this offer. As long as I get 2,000 points per month which is easy to do I cannot fathom how paying $40 even for a year would benefit me. If I need more gas I still have Costco.

I was able to complete my Shopkick challenge for June, which was basically earn 1000 more kicks than the month before. The reward for doing so was 5% off the redemption amount needed to get a select few gift cards available. I had been saving for a Lowe's gift card to use with my new house that is being built. However, Lowe's was not one of the stores that you could get the discount with.

Disney was though! So I redeemed some of my accumulated "kicks" (with a 5% discount) to get $75 in Disney Gift Cards for FREE!!! Not bad for a month of shopkicking.

How do you sign up with challenges with Shopkick? Currently I have earned $150 in Disney GC from Shopkick and always looking to earn more!

Yes, 5% off with RC and then 5% CB with RMN. $10 bonus is for new RMN accounts. Yes it works on egift cards.

What is RMN? I am not new to all this, but that is one I can't figure out!

Woof! Just got back from Kroger and purchased the last two $50 Disney gc's. There was one hanger of $25 D gc's same with $100 Visa's but that's it. Typically there are several hangers of all.

Woof! Just got back from Kroger and purchased the last two $50 Disney gc's. There was one hanger of $25 D gc's same with $100 Visa's but that's it. Typically there are several hangers of all.

My Kroger now only has $25 dgc’s And the 3 pack of $15 dgc’s. I ended up driving to the next town over for them. :drive:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter