Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Purchasing Disney GC online from Sam's Club-
Does anyone know how many gift cards you are allowed to apply to one purchase? (like Target.com has a limit of 4 GC that can be entered)

Question about consolidating Disney gift cards. I read that you can do this on the gift card website. But the actual card that you put your others onto is one that you already have? You aren't storing anything on the website are you?

So I never turned my target gift cards into Disney gift cards from the Target/Ebay deal. I am sitting on 1,000 of Target and 200 of Ebay. Now ebay is offering 5x in ebucks so I'm going to attempt to cycle them through again for even more savings. If all goes to plan I think it will work out to 38.8% in savings.

Using the $600 Target cards I had from below:
Buy 600 of Ebay cards from Target (570 with 5% off)
Buy 600 of Target gift cards from ebay (using 600 ebay + 14.89 shipping) (Get 60.00 ebay bucks + 6.00 ebates)
Buy 650 of Disney cards = 617.50 (600 from Target cards bought on ebay + 17.50 leftover target card from original)

Total Value - 650.00 Disney Cards
12.50 Target Cards
60.00 Ebay bucks
6.00 ebates
20.00 Ebay bucks (previous transactions)
10.00 ebates (previous transactions)

Total Spent 449.25 prior transactions below
14.89 shipping

Savings = 294.36 = 38.8% (Hopefully my math is right)

Pretty excited about that!

Can someone explain how ebay bucks works? Specifically, when can ebay bucks that are earned now be used?

Thanks.

Question about consolidating Disney gift cards. I read that you can do this on the gift card website. But the actual card that you put your others onto is one that you already have? You aren't storing anything on the website are you?
Yes, you can combine Disney GCs by using their gift card website. You don't need to store anything on the website if you do not want to. All you have to do is delete the cards from your account once you have finish combining the ones that you want to put together on one card.

Has anyone successfully ordered and received ebay gift cards from Target tonight? Placed an order and I'm just wondering if I should expect it to be cancelled . . .

Re: Purchasing Disney GC online from Sam's Club-
Does anyone know how many gift cards you are allowed to apply to one purchase? (like Target.com has a limit of 4 GC that can be entered)

Sorry I can't directly answer your question, but I can tell you how I got around the issue. I had a lot of small WalMart gift cards so, following the advice of someone further up in this thread, I used those small WM cards to buy larger WM cards online. They were delivered within an hour. I did that a few times until I had three larger gift cards and then used those towards my Disney gift cards at Sam's Club.

Has anyone successfully ordered and received ebay gift cards from Target tonight? Placed an order and I'm just wondering if I should expect it to be cancelled . . .
think they only process gift cards during the day. did 3 orders during the day today and they went thru

I ordered and received 3 orders worth (2 of $300 each and 1 of just $200 in ebay cards). I also ordered a clothing item with each, linked through ebates and have 15.59 pending there. When the cards finally activated (almost 3 hours later), I used those to buy a 1 year tracphone refill I was going to have to buy within 2 weeks anyway, and 14 $50 target cards. I still have a few bucks left on an ebay card. I bought those through a swagbucks link; hoping they will credit (last order from 8/11 for just 185 for 2 $100 target cards is showing pending for another 39 days, lol. This round isn't showing yet). I have 85.61 in pending ebay bucks (should arrive 10/3). It did say that orders after 10pm Central may take longer to process.

I guess I thought the eBay deal was something I missed out on but are people still using this to save even more over just buying discounted Target cards and then using those to buy Disney at Target saving another 5%? I 'm so confused. If this can still be used, can someone explain? Thank you!

I ordered and received 3 orders worth (2 of $300 each and 1 of just $200 in ebay cards). I also ordered a clothing item with each, linked through ebates and have 15.59 pending there. When the cards finally activated (almost 3 hours later), I used those to buy a 1 year tracphone refill I was going to have to buy within 2 weeks anyway, and 14 $50 target cards. I still have a few bucks left on an ebay card. I bought those through a swagbucks link; hoping they will credit (last order from 8/11 for just 185 for 2 $100 target cards is showing pending for another 39 days, lol. This round isn't showing yet). I have 85.61 in pending ebay bucks (should arrive 10/3). It did say that orders after 10pm Central may take longer to process.

Thanks -- I actually did get the cards, now just waiting for them to be active so I can use on ebay.

I tried to go through ebates and ordered a pair of socks along with the gift cards--but so far nothing is pending. If I was going to get $ from ebates, would it show up somewhere right away?

I guess I thought the eBay deal was something I missed out on but are people still using this to save even more over just buying discounted Target cards and then using those to buy Disney at Target saving another 5%? I 'm so confused. If this can still be used, can someone explain? Thank you!
Yes, it is being used to save more over just buying Disney gc from target with discounted target cards. It isn't as good as it was a few weeks ago, but you still save 5% buying ebay cards, and about 7% in ebay bucks during the 5x (ends tomorrow at midnight). Additionally, you can potentially get another 2% back from ebates on the ebay gc purchase at target, and you might possibly get 1SB/$ from swagbucks. It takes a while to get the target cards in the mail, so don't expect to do this multiple times during the 5x ebay bucks promo.

Thanks -- I actually did get the cards, now just waiting for them to be active so I can use on ebay.

I tried to go through ebates and ordered a pair of socks along with the gift cards--but so far nothing is pending. If I was going to get $ from ebates, would it show up somewhere right away?
My ebates notices ran about 3 hours behind my ebay order notices.

Sorry I can't directly answer your question, but I can tell you how I got around the issue. I had a lot of small WalMart gift cards so, following the advice of someone further up in this thread, I used those small WM cards to buy larger WM cards online. They were delivered within an hour. I did that a few times until I had three larger gift cards and then used those towards my Disney gift cards at Sam's Club.
OK Thx! That'll work! The small cards are my problem. A while ago, when target.com was out of Disney cards, I redeemed my Swagbucks points for a $5 Sam's GC and a $5 Walmart GC. They've been siting in my SB acct since. I'd like to use them but $10 is not going to get me far toward the purchase of Sam's $150 Disney GCs

Last edited:

The original deal is over, but there's a new deal where you can do decent on if you got the 5x back on ebay bucks e-mail yesterday. Basically, go buy target gift cards off raise - use them to buy ebay gift cards at target and then use the ebay gift cards to buy target gift cards on ebay from gift card mall.

Potentially could save
Using 1,000 as an example
Raise - 5% off (conservative) Pay 902.5 for 950 in gift cards
Target - buy 1,000 in ebay gift cards using 950 in Target cards
Buy 1,000 in Target cards from ebay (will have to be done in two transactions) - Pay 23.80 in shipping
Get 100 in ebay bucks from this deal (available in October for spending)
Buy 100 in Target gift cards from ebay with ebay bucks earned - pay 3.98 shipping
Buy 1150 in Disney Gift Cards with Target cards - Pay 1,092.50 in gift cards

Total Value - 1157.50
Disney Gift Cards - 1150
Target Gift Card Balance remaining - 7.50

Total Spent 930.28
Raise 902.50
Shipping 27.78

Total saved - 227.22 or 19.63%

Can someone please refresh my terrible memory re: ebay limits? I know I can pay with a max of 8 ebay gift cards. How many Target gc's can I buy at a time? Is it the number of cards or a dollar amount? Please help my aging brain . . . Thanks!

Jodie

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter