Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the story of my life. I haven't checked this page in two days, so now I missed the Ebay deal. That's not the worst of it, the day before this Ebay deal started, on Sep 15, I ran my stash of Ebay cards through and bought my Target cards!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEK! I am always a day late and dollar short, literally >:(

I went the Raise to Target route for my last Disney gift cards. Never used Raise before (went that route over cardpool since the issues reported lately weren't worth it to me) and the card I ordered arrived in 2 minutes! I immediately bought my Target disney gift cards, no problems! MVMCP here we come!

Tried to search through this thread, but I didn't find any answers. Has anyone received an email from Raise saying "further verification required"? It was a large amount, which is probably what triggered it. I'd like to be prepared when I call them tomorrow.

For those of you who use Raise...have you ever been asked to send in several copies of your photo id as verification? That sounds like such strange request! When they verified me the first time, I was expecting that but now that they asked for this I am suspicious....has this ever happened to anyone? I just ordered a $2,000 Target card so suspect it is because of that that they want to make doubly sure I am who I say....I just want to make sure because with identity theft being such a big problem I am a little concerned. Thanks

Tried to search through this thread, but I didn't find any answers. Has anyone received an email from Raise saying "further verification required"? It was a large amount, which is probably what triggered it. I'd like to be prepared when I call them tomorrow.
You must have just finished your post as I was doing mine!! Same!!

For those of you who use Raise...have you ever been asked to send in several copies of your photo id as verification? That sounds like such strange request! When they verified me the first time, I was expecting that but now that they asked for this I am suspicious....has this ever happened to anyone? I just ordered a $2,000 Target card so suspect it is because of that that they want to make doubly sure I am who I say....I just want to make sure because with identity theft being such a big problem I am a little concerned. Thanks

You must have just finished your post as I was doing mine!! Same!!

Yes, I just bought a 2k card, too. What did you have to do the first time they verified you? I've never had to do it before. My husband bought $300 worth at the same time and he got the same verification required email. Him needing to verify is an odd request, since he's purchased more than $400 worth in the past.

Yes, I just bought a 2k card, too. What did you have to do the first time they verified you? I've never had to do it before. My husband bought $300 worth at the same time and he got the same verification required email. Him needing to verify is an odd request, since he's purchased more than $400 worth in the past.
I've had to verify when making multiple purchases in a row. You call the number, give them your order number and verify that you made the purchase. They then process it instantly. I've never been asked to submit ID. I'd call and ask about that (taking the phone number from the website, not the email).

They ran me through a bunch of questions about where I had lived in the past mostly that would be good verification to know if I was really who I said I was. I guess they want to take it one step further now? I am guessing because I just recently joined and have bought about $3,500 in Target over the course of a week they might be a little concerned....but giving my ID is making me nervous!

I've had to verify when making multiple purchases in a row. You call the number, give them your order number and verify that you made the purchase. They then process it instantly. I've never been asked to submit ID. I'd call and ask about that (taking the phone number from the website, not the email).
Thanks! I will definitely be calling tomorrow about this!

Giftcardmall has run out of Target GCs on eBay. For those who have had more experience, do you think they will restock? I guess the 5x eBay Bucks created a run for them.

I have been buying Target cards through Raise, then going through ebates to purchase Disney gift cards. To qualify on ebates I was buying a place mat.

My first Target order came today and I do not like the place mat at all. I ordered a Halloween one which I though would be cute, but it's '3D' and it's giving me a headache just looking at it. My question is this: can we return the one item that qualifies our purchase on ebates (in this case the place mat) and still get the money back on ebates (I'm sure they will deduct 2% of the amount of the place mat, but I don't want to lose the 2% on the Disney gift card purchase)?

I have been buying Target cards through Raise, then going through ebates to purchase Disney gift cards. To qualify on ebates I was buying a place mat.

My first Target order came today and I do not like the place mat at all. I ordered a Halloween one which I though would be cute, but it's '3D' and it's giving me a headache just looking at it. My question is this: can we return the one item that qualifies our purchase on ebates (in this case the place mat) and still get the money back on ebates (I'm sure they will deduct 2% of the amount of the place mat, but I don't want to lose the 2% on the Disney gift card purchase)?
I am not sure, but have considered it if DH doesn't like the socks I got him. Maybe you can ask for an instore credit instead of doing a return?

I am not sure, but have considered it if DH doesn't like the socks I got him. Maybe you can ask for an instore credit instead of doing a return?

That's a great idea :worship:. I think I will try a return without a receipt first (but have the receipt in my bag just in case). I can *always* use a store credit at Target lol.

Has anyone else used a CVS gc to buy a Target gift card? That'd be 15% then, getting the Disney cards at Target with the extra 5% discount! Not the biggest discount, but pretty good for sure! Anyone with any experience using CVS cards to buy Target cards? TIA!!

Sorry, quoting my own post, lol, but does anyone have any experience with CVS and using their gc to buy Target gc's? They have a 13% discount on CVS cards at Raise, which is even better than the 10% I can get.

I should have tried to do the EBay thing and find that 5x special but I just didn't have time to figure things out in time before was supposed to be done(I think it only goes till midnight?). Oh well, maybe next time!

For anyone that used ebates and added an additional item to get the cash back, how long did it take for ebates to go through?

Sorry, quoting my own post, lol, but does anyone have any experience with CVS and using their gc to buy Target gc's? They have a 13% discount on CVS cards at Raise, which is even better than the 10% I can get.

Yes would love to know the answer to this:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter