Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I entered mine as well on target s mobile app, BUT not their gift card app, so I was unable to "combine" so I ended up purchasing target gcs w/ my gcs and had them emailed to me. Came within the hour and then I could purchase my disney gcs.
Click on one of the individual cards and there will be a button to combine it with the other cards.

There is no way for me to "select" it. It merely shows a list of my cards. Nothing happens when I tap one.

Best buy is doing $50 gift card with purchase of an Xbox one right now. Not sure if anyone was looking at this for Christmas but it comes with two games plus the giftcard.

There is no way for me to "select" it. It merely shows a list of my cards. Nothing happens when I tap one.
I can't do it on my phone either. So, I go to m.target.com on my computer and click on the drop down menu on the left side of the screen, it looks like 3 lines.Select mobile gift cards, log in and click on one there and it brings it up the right way where there's a button towards the bottom of the page that says combine.

I can't do it on my phone either. So, I go to m.target.com on my computer and click on the drop down menu on the left side of the screen, it looks like 3 lines.Select mobile gift cards, log in and click on one there and it brings it up the right way where there's a button towards the bottom of the page that says combine.

I tried this too but I don't have a 'combine' button. I'm kind of reaching frustration point. I've tried this so many times!

I tried this too but I don't have a 'combine' button. I'm kind of reaching frustration point. I've tried this so many times!

I think it might be a difficulty with some models of phones. I have an HTC One (older model) and I cannot do it there either.

I'm guessing my technology must be really outdated lol...The first link just gives me an error message and the other sends me to the same login I get from the mobile Target page. It won't allow me to create a mobile login and if I create an account, it just shows me my regular gift cards (no 'mobile' gift cards) and then I don't have a combine button.

Thanks for trying to help me though! I appreciate it!

If the browser is your issue then go ahead and download Chrome. It will be phone independent and the newest version.

I'm guessing my technology must be really outdated lol...The first link just gives me an error message and the other sends me to the same login I get from the mobile Target page. It won't allow me to create a mobile login and if I create an account, it just shows me my regular gift cards (no 'mobile' gift cards) and then I don't have a combine button.

Thanks for trying to help me though! I appreciate it!

Same here. No way to select card and combine. I give up! I am using Chrome.

SO, I emailed Target about it lol...I already got a response and they said it is currently unavailable on Apple due to updates. However, I don't know why I can't get it to work on my laptop. My dh has an android phone so I'm gonna try on his tonight.

Here is the response from Target, in case it helps anyone else:

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble in combining GiftCards.
Here are the steps to combine GiftCard:

1.Pick one card.
2.Scroll down the screen on your phone.
3.Click Combine.
4.Pick another card.
5.Click Combine.
6.Follow the prompts until complete. The second card selected will transfer its funds to the first card, and will be force-closed as a result. Only the first card will hold a balance or be able to be reloaded.

Note: Currently unavailable on Apple App due to updates.

If you’re still having trouble combining GiftCard, give us a call at 800-591-3869 and we’ll be happy to help you.

I have an iPhone 5. I'm trying to get on the website, but service in my building is really bad so I haven't been able to try it again.

Just got the website to load, mine is still showing a combine button when I click on my gift card. I don't even have another gift card loaded on there right now, and when I click combine it asks me if I want to enter a new card and combine it. So strange it's not showing up for you all!

When do black Friday ads scans come out? I swear this year feels like it is taking forever! I don't even usually go, there is just something incredibly satisfying about looking through the ads.

Just got the website to load, mine is still showing a combine button when I click on my gift card. I don't even have another gift card loaded on there right now, and when I click combine it asks me if I want to enter a new card and combine it. So strange it's not showing up for you all!

That is so weird! Now, I'm even more confused lol. I figured it wasn't working for me since I'm using the Apple app but you are too. Oh well, I'm going to try dh's phone tonight and if that doesn't work, I'll call Target and see if they can help more. Thanks for trying to help!

So the Best Buy mystery rewards certificate someone mentioned earlier... That can be used to buy a Disney gift card directly from Best Buy?

That is so weird! Now, I'm even more confused lol. I figured it wasn't working for me since I'm using the Apple app but you are too. Oh well, I'm going to try dh's phone tonight and if that doesn't work, I'll call Target and see if they can help more. Thanks for trying to help!

DisneyMandC is not using the Target App, she's using the mobile website:

The Target App does not have a combine function. I'm like certain on this, but someone should correct me because the Target iOS app will lead you to open Safarai (web browser) to the Target Mobile Website (m.target.com).

The combine button is still there for me.

I am using the Target app, but it connects you through to the mobile website for the gift card function, as you said. I don't believe there's a way to combine purely on the app, unless I'm not aware of it or no one else has posted about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter