Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks to another thread, a link to $10 disney gift cards got posted using disney movie rewards points. i checked a few days ago and they were out of stock, but today i checked again and they are restocked. i had enough points to order TWO. I was a little short for a third one. Still thats 20 FREE dollars towards disney! I would have never found that before because when you search on the DMR website, it doesnt come up.

heres the link i used! Thanks to the OP!

http://www.disneymovierewards.go.com/rewards/10-Disney-gc-6456

:thanks::disrocks:
It's been a while since I've even looked at My Disney Movie Rewards.....and my balance was down to zero. I must have lost my points from non-use. I have no idea how many I had although last year I redeemed a bunch and got a Jim Shore Patriotic Mickey Mouse statue. Pretty cool. Anyway, I found some movies I hadn't redeemed but I don't see the Disney GC as a reward option. Only gc I saw was a $10 Starbucks card.

Edited to add: Well, once I logged in I went back to the original link and there it was! Thanks for posting. I only had enough to get one card but that's a free $10!

Is there anyway to combine all of the $25 Ebay cards in to one card? Every time I make a purchase using them, the system won't let me enter enough to fulfill the entire order and so then I have to pay some of it with Paypal. Is anyone else having this problem?

8 is the limit of gift cards that can be used. And if non-verified paypal account only $500 in 30 days, verified $5000 (don't remember how long). If you add ebay bucks to your account that is a way to even out the additional shipping cost because you can only buy $200 at a time. With the $25 you can buy $200 in target cards (2 $100's) pay with 8 $25 and have to pay the $3.98 with a form of payment on paypal (not a gift card). When I added ebay bucks to my account it gave my double bucks for the first like 10 days. So for ever $200 in Target cards I ordered I got $4 in ebay bucks, making it a wash!

Thank you. I just wanted to make sure I was doing it correctly. I have earned $43.50 in ebay bucks, so you're right, it does cover the shipping.

Another question - for those of you that have used Giftcardrescue to buy electronic cards, how long does it take to have them delivered to your email?

They are not as quick as raise.com. Giftcardrescue takes as long as 24 hours to send the electronic codes. I think they all say they can take up to 24 hours but giftcardrescue really does many times!

Electronic gift cards are coming back on Cardpool.
Wonder if the Ebay deal being over has anything to do with it.
For me, as of right now - lol - they are completely empty of electronic cards but have 277 physical cards. I checked Raise this morning and they were completely empty. I see this becoming harder and harder as this is a rarity to be completely empty but as more and more find great deals, this will happen. Can't blame 'em I guess :) I do wonder if I should double up my "budget" and just finish up even earlier ahead of time as it's getting a little more tricky to me and I didn't even do the "ebay thing".

Heather

When I checked this morning there were 14 electronic Target gift cards. I managed to snag one before they were all sold out, minutes later.

Wouldn't you love to know the sales increase amounts for Target, Ebay, Cardpool, GiftCardMall, etc. from all of our purchases? Maybe we should have bought stock in these companies also! :P

When I checked this morning there were 14 electronic Target gift cards. I managed to snag one before they were all sold out, minutes later.

I have been able to buy some the last 3 days on cardpool. They just don't last more than a couple of minutes. One time they went from 125 available to zero within 5 minutes. I wonder if Target is buying back their own gift cards and booking a 6% profit. Thursday was the day they started instantly selling out.

I have been able to buy some the last 3 days on cardpool. They just don't last more than a couple of minutes. One time they went from 125 available to zero within 5 minutes. I wonder if Target is buying back their own gift cards and booking a 6% profit. Thursday was the day they started instantly selling out.

I'm thinking it's more likely the word has gotten out to more people who have discovered how to work the online deals like us. Otherwise the physical gift cards should be selling just as fast. But they aren't at all.

There is a good amount on Cardpool now for Electronic.
Finally, I can order what I need!

Hopefully Raise gets more too with a higher percent

It's the citi thank you card. Do a search on google for best credit card offers, it should be one of the top. I read an article on current best ones and it fit me the best.
OK found it! I can't see where they mention which Gift Cards you can redeem the 50,000 point for. Is Target one of them? Or Disney or Sams?

thanks to another thread, a link to $10 disney gift cards got posted using disney movie rewards points. i checked a few days ago and they were out of stock, but today i checked again and they are restocked. i had enough points to order TWO. I was a little short for a third one. Still thats 20 FREE dollars towards disney! I would have never found that before because when you search on the DMR website, it doesnt come up.

heres the link i used! Thanks to the OP!

http://www.disneymovierewards.go.com/rewards/10-Disney-gc-6456
I just got started on Disney Movie Rewards. No where near the amount of points needed yet. But... wondering... is buying Disney movies the only way to earn points on this site or are there other ways?

I just got started on Disney Movie Rewards. No where near the amount of points needed yet. But... wondering... is buying Disney movies the only way to earn points on this site or are there other ways?

you can also use movie ticket stubs (its kind of a process but its worth 50 points a ticket) and also CDs. Ive never done a cd though so im not sure what the process is. Also there is the occasional free points they hand out....Ive "liked" the DMR facebook page and they will post 5-25 point entries every once is awhile. usually around holidays. You have to pay attention though because they are only active for short periods of time. Hope you can get some extra points!

Success. Finally got all $3k+ of my eBay gift cards and converted them back into Target giftcards. Now just waiting for the physical Target cards to arrive before turning them into Disney gift cards!

Success. Finally got all $3k+ of my eBay gift cards and converted them back into Target giftcards. Now just waiting for the physical Target cards to arrive before turning them into Disney gift cards!
Wow! That's terrific. Mine arrived in 4 business days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter