• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
For T-Rex.. what is the best discount?

Was just going to do my typical Raise to Target to Disney giftcards but noticed Raise sells Landry's vouchers. Has anyone ever used those at T-Rex? Are they just printable vouchers?

Sorry, quoting my own post, lol, but does anyone have any experience with CVS and using their gc to buy Target gc's? They have a 13% discount on CVS cards at Raise, which is even better than the 10% I can get.

Doesn't work. I tried about 6 months ago to be sure.

Doesn't work. I tried about 6 months ago to be sure.

Sorry if this has been covered, I'm just jumping on the bandwagon now. Can I buy gift cards from Raise and take them to other stores and use them on Disney gift cards there? For example, I feel like I've seen a huge gift card display at CVS. If they sell Disney gift cards and I have a CVS gift card I can use that gift card to buy a Disney gift card in the store? The CVS post made me think of this. I know for a fact our local Harris Teeter has a large gift card collection too, I am not sure if they have Disney cards.

Sorry if this has been covered, I'm just jumping on the bandwagon now. Can I buy gift cards from Raise and take them to other stores and use them on Disney gift cards there? For example, I feel like I've seen a huge gift card display at CVS. If they sell Disney gift cards and I have a CVS gift card I can use that gift card to buy a Disney gift card in the store? The CVS post made me think of this. I know for a fact our local Harris Teeter has a large gift card collection too, I am not sure if they have Disney cards.
Most stores won't let you buy 3rd party gift cards with their brand gift cards.

If you buy target cards from Raise, then you buy Disney GC online from target can get the redcard 5% discount as well?
Sorry if this has been covered, just started my search for discounted cards after I found out you can't stack the pharmacy discount anymore :(

Another Question can you use a Disney CC to purchase cards at Raise?

Last edited:
If you buy target cards from Raise, then you buy Disney GC online from target can get the redcard 5% discount as well?
Sorry if this has been covered, just started my search for discounted cards after I found out you can't stack the pharmacy discount anymore :(

Another Question can you use a Disney CC to purchase cards at Raise?
You can get your 5% redcard discount, that's why most people use Target for their Disney gift cards. You have to have the redcard set as your default payment and then switch to gift cards during checkout.
And by Disney CC do you mean the Disney Chase Visa? There shouldn't be any reason you can't use that.

Just an FYI. I tried ebates with purchasing gift cards, my first order added a lunch box for my daughter (worked). Second order added a pack of socks for $5 (didn't work). It's been 48 hours. First order got the cash back email within an hour.

For T-Rex.. what is the best discount?
Was just going to do my typical Raise to Target to Disney giftcards but noticed Raise sells Landry's vouchers. Has anyone ever used those at T-Rex? Are they just printable vouchers?
Any of the Landry's gift certificates can be used at any of their restaurants no matter what the main restaurant brand is on the gift card.

Vouchers are just egift cards that you print out. I've used them many times at the restaurants.

If you want a better deal on gift cards/vouchers for T-rex look for the McCormick and Schmick ones. They are Landry's owned and I have gotten 20-30% off of those consistently and I have used them at Trex and Rainforest Cafe on several occasions!

Any of the Landry's gift certificates can be used at any of their restaurants no matter what the main restaurant brand is on the gift card.

Vouchers are just egift cards that you print out. I've used them many times at the restaurants.

If you want a better deal on gift cards/vouchers for T-rex look for the McCormick and Schmick ones. They are Landry's owned and I have gotten 20-30% off of those consistently and I have used them at Trex and Rainforest Cafe on several occasions!

Also I believe you can join the Landry Select club for $25 (using a gift card) and get a $25 joining bonus (negates the fee for joining) plus a $25 birthday credit when it's your birthday month. It's supposed to work at TRex or Rainforest. I haven't done it yet, but read about it somewhere on this thread, I think.

Agree on Landrys Giftcards from Raise. If you check frequently, you can get 26-27% off. The cards come to my phone and I just show the server and usually write down the numbers for them.

Sign up at Landry Select Club. Pay $25 membership fee and make your birthday the month you are going to T-Rex (they don't check). When you go, you will have 2 $25 Rewards (your $25 membership fee plus A $25 birthday reward). So you now have $25 off your bill plus 26-27% of the remaining charges. Plus you get priority seating.

Thanks for all the great info! I've been buying Disney gift cards from target for years now, but last night I did the Raise/Target/Ebates combo and it's so easy I could kick myself for not doing it sooner. So far, I've added the max amounts of $50/$100 disney cards with a $2.50 clearance shirt for DS three separate times and it has worked! Combining gift cards on the target mobile app has made things so easy! I've saved $215 on $1500 worth of gift cards! Aulani, here we come!!!

Thanks for all the great info! I've been buying Disney gift cards from target for years now, but last night I did the Raise/Target/Ebates combo and it's so easy I could kick myself for not doing it sooner. So far, I've added the max amounts of $50/$100 disney cards with a $2.50 clearance shirt for DS three separate times and it has worked! Combining gift cards on the target mobile app has made things so easy! I've saved $215 on $1500 worth of gift cards! Aulani, here we come!!!

can you explain how to combine target giftcards

Thanks for all the great info! I've been buying Disney gift cards from target for years now, but last night I did the Raise/Target/Ebates combo and it's so easy I could kick myself for not doing it sooner.

I went to ebates and they said the 2% cash back is not good on all gift cards. Am I missing something

I went to ebates and they said the 2% cash back is not good on all gift cards. Am I missing something
They are correct. Some people have been able to fool the system by adding an additional, qualifying item to their purchase. But don't count on it working; consider it a bonus if it does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter