• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not been able to get a purchase through in over a week. As soon as I find a Target card and add it to my cart, it is gone before I can check out. I see the ones on cardpool right now but I am greedy...I want a higher percentage!! I think better deals may be on their way soon with the holiday shopping. Hope I don't end up kicking myself for not buying at 4%

My trip is in less than a month so I'm fine with 4%, but if you have the luxury of time I would wait. 5-8% will pop up in the next month or so I'm sure.

I have not been able to get a purchase through in over a week. As soon as I find a Target card and add it to my cart, it is gone before I can check out. I see the ones on cardpool right now but I am greedy...I want a higher percentage!! I think better deals may be on their way soon with the holiday shopping. Hope I don't end up kicking myself for not buying at 4%

I had one in my cart ready to go through Raise and then they "didn't recognize my device". By the time I entered the verification they were gone. >:(

My trip is in less than a month so I'm fine with 4%, but if you have the luxury of time I would wait. 5-8% will pop up in the next month or so I'm sure.

Yep, I totally understand. We went last Dec and I was having to scramble at this time last year to get all I could. We knew the Target BF deal was coming and I couldn't wait around for that. Now, my trip isn't until May so I do have some luxury of time.

I had one in my cart ready to go through Raise and then they "didn't recognize my device". By the time I entered the verification they were gone. >:(

This happens to me constantly these days!

Oh, and I did take your advice on just buying a Target gift card with all my little Target gift cards rather than trying to combine them. It was quick and painless. So thanks!!

I can't say for sure but I believe it was 10% off Target gift cards up to $300.

I vaguely remember there being a separate sale at Target on Disney Gift Cards shortly after Black Friday last year. Am I wrong? I may just remember saving money due to the 10% BF gift cards.

Target released their Black Friday ad just now: http://weeklyad.target.com/promotio...d_1109_adleak_LN1|LN1|T:Template_Grid1A|C:CMS

No 10% off Target gift card, but they do have a deal where if you spend $75 on Friday, Nov 27th then you will get a 20% off one-time use coupon. No sure if buying gift cards will qualify for the $75 spend or if you can use the 20% coupon to buy gift cards. The fine print was sorta hard to read.

For Sam's Club Members:

Check your emails, as they have a special going. Before November 1st, if you make $75 in purchases out of their Winter Specials Catalog, you get a $10 e-gift card back. The $150 Disney Gift cards are a part of the deal!

$150 in Disney Gift Cards regular price is $142.98 minus $10 in e-gift cards is a net price of $132.98. This is a net savings of just under 11.5%.
Has anyone received the $10 e-gift card from Sam's yet? I believe they have until 12/1/15 to send it. Just wondering.

Target released their Black Friday ad just now: http://weeklyad.target.com/promotions?code=Target-151109PR&page=1&lnk=Grid_1109_adleak_LN1|LN1|T:Template_Grid1A|C:CMS

No 10% off Target gift card, but they do have a deal where if you spend $75 on Friday, Nov 27th then you will get a 20% off one-time use coupon. No sure if buying gift cards will qualify for the $75 spend or if you can use the 20% coupon to buy gift cards. The fine print was sorta hard to read.

That sounds like the 2013 deal. You could not use the 20% off to buy gift cards.

No mention of the terms & conditions of the Target 20% off coupon in the BF ad (see attached)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-11-09 at 1.56.27 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-11-09 at 1.56.27 PM.png
    474.5 KB · Views: 21
No mention of the terms & conditions of the Target 20% off coupon in the BF ad (see attached)
So, you should be able to purchase gift cards to qualify for the coupon, but the coupon will likely list a restriction on gift cards. I'm pretty sure they did this last year, but on some other day.

To maximize the deal, buy a $75 Target gift card to get the coupon, and then use the gift card on your 20% off purchase.

So, you should be able to purchase gift cards to qualify for the coupon, but the coupon will likely list a restriction on gift cards. I'm pretty sure they did this last year, but on some other day.

To maximize the deal, buy a $75 Target gift card to get the coupon, and then use the gift card on your 20% off purchase.
I think this is likely the case but who knows at this point. Most of what I buy at Target will likely be excluded so I'm not terribly excited. I guess I can stock up on groceries and HBC items.

Target did the 20% coupon in 2013 as a pp stated. It was not allowed to be used on gift card purchases except for the handful of people who made a royal stink about it at their stores.

So bummed no 10% off Target gift cards. I did not get to take advantage of that last year b/c our trip was early Dec. I was hoping to get some this year.

So bummed about the Target deal.
Target did the 20% coupon in 2013 as a pp stated. It was not allowed to be used on gift card purchases except for the handful of people who made a royal stink about it at their stores.

So bummed no 10% off Target gift cards. I did not get to take advantage of that last year b/c our trip was early Dec. I was hoping to get some this year.

Agreed. Such a bummer.

So I'm guessing the terms and conditions of the 20% off coupon won't be revealed until the actual coupon is released?

Overall, Target's Black Friday ad was a letdown in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter