Disney @ Home pictures

I really like it too:goodvibes My girls would love shelves like that in their rooms, I could hang their princess dresses on the hooks.
I guess you could always get a friendly carpenter to make one for you Terri ::yes::

Joanne,
Don't know if Target.com is available/feasible for you in the UK, but there's a darling Princess organizer/wardrobe on their site right now. That "friendly carpenter" might be able to copy it for you.

Bought In Tatooine Traders for a bargain $25 each reduced from $65 each. They are now framed and on the wall but I haven't taken pictures of them just yet.

PICT1376.jpg

ive just sepnt the past hour or so looking through this thread, an i love it you all have some lovely things. i will put some of mine up very soon

Wow, you all have some lovely Disney stuff in your homes - puts my Mickey Mouse curtains to shame :rotfl:

Love everybodys things, its taken me weeks to sort myself out and actually take some photographs so heres my first. The Mickey and Minnie were a present from our DS and DIL and the Mickey money box cost £1.75 from a local charity shop

DSC00679.jpg

The picture on the left for 60th Mickeys Birthday was actually a TShirt that my brother bought for our daughter when she was 12.

DSC00707.jpg

Very clever way to re-purpose the Mickey's 60th t-shirt, Trish, and though it looks fresh and well preserved in its frame it made me think of an idea I'd kicked around and then forgot until seeing your photo--a quilt top made from old Disney t-shirts. Don't we all have favorites that remind us of such happy times we can't part with them no matter how worn they've become. Instant vintage quilt!

As you said these are the first of your photos I'll be looking forward to the next.

Very clever way to re-purpose the Mickey's 60th t-shirt, Trish, and though it looks fresh and well preserved in its frame it made me think of an idea I'd kicked around and then forgot until seeing your photo--a quilt top made from old Disney t-shirts. Don't we all have favorites that remind us of such happy times we can't part with them no matter how worn they've become. Instant vintage quilt!

As you said these are the first of your photos I'll be looking forward to the next.

Fantastic idea:thumbsup2 I'd by happy to part with a fortune for one of those ::yes:: as I don't have nearly enough tees.....and I love quilts:goodvibes

Here are some more of my things
My china cabinet is so full we will have to buy a bigger one.

DSC00687.jpg

DSC00676.jpg

The Big Mickey is musical and DH bought him for my 40th birthday

DSC00693.jpg

DSC00692.jpg

DSC00691.jpg

DSC00695.jpg

I more photographs if anyone is interested

Lovely collection Trish! :thumbsup2 We'd love to see more of your collection, it's great to see everyone's Disney items!

I was so pleased with the 'Mickey and the castle' picture I took earlier this month that I decided to have it printed onto canvas. It arrived today and is now hanging above my bedroom door.

DSCF0431.jpg

what a fantastic photo, it looks great on canvas :goodvibes

Of course we'd be interested, Trish. Please, post more. I've been studying your case of pretties. There's so much I spot more with each look. Is that a card of American presidents in the back of the shelf?!!

Of course we'd be interested, Trish. Please, post more. I've been studying your case of pretties. There's so much I spot more with each look. Is that a card of American presidents in the back of the shelf?!!

It is, it is a ruler we got it at Arlington Cemetery gift Shop in 2001. It has all the presidents portraits on. I will post some more photographs soon.

I've moved things around a bit these last few months so I apologise if any of these are duplicates but i've lost track of what's been posted already :confused3

3518341353_4ee2170eb7.jpg

Here are a few more photographs of my Disney things
This spinner is meant to be in the garden but i didnt want it to get spoilt.

DSC00706.jpg

We got these on our cruise last year.

DSC00714.jpg

DSC00689.jpg

These are some of our cups there are some more that I havent taken photographs of yet.

DSC00721.jpg

This morning I finally got around to hanging the prints that I bought on our recent trip. They are now up on my bedroom wall and look like this:

DSCF0432.jpg

DSCF0433.jpg

I know the spacing is a bit all over the place but as my Nan used to say, "It would do a blind man good to see it." And there's plenty of room for more so another trip to Art of Disney is on the cards. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter