Disney Infinity Deal

If you got this deal the last time it was bargain priced, were you able to exchange it for a different platform?

Say I bought PS3, will I be able to exchange it for WiiU?

Thanks!

All three platforms were available for $18.03 @ about 5:30 a.m. (EST) this morning. I don't know what is available now.

Now if they'd only offer the Kinect for a lower price! :rotfl:

I was able to snag a wii starter pack! Thanks. They have other versions too such as Xbox and ps3 at the $18 price.

I just got 2 for the ps3. Set it up for in store pickup. Yay!!! Now to get awesome deals on all the characters.

Quick question. How do you do in store pickup for today? I just ordered mine and the only option I saw for in store pickup was site to store which said between nov 13 and nov 19.

They must have fixed it because none are available online, just in stores. Darn it!

For those of you who have multiple game systems, go for something other than wii for DI. Even though the box says it is 2 player it is only a one player game and it has many bugs. We originally bought DI for will, but then exchanged it for PS3. Seeing it on PS 3 now is like seeing a whole new game!

Also, starting this Saturday TRU is going to release a new limited power disc every Saturday morning for the month.

They must have fixed it because none are available online, just in stores. Darn it!

Don't worry, you can still get a power disc pack for $18.03 :lmao:

Someone really screwed up today! I hope Walmart honors their mistake for all of you guys :goodvibes

Those who ordered for in store pickup may want to go get it now, before your order is cancelled. Someone on another thread posted that slick deals is reporting Wal-mart had a huge website issue and is already cancelling some orders. Good luck!

Don't worry, you can still get a power disc pack for $18.03 :lmao:

Someone really screwed up today! I hope Walmart honors their mistake for all of you guys :goodvibes

And the power discs are $4.96 on Amazon :confused3 what's up with Walmart!? Not that I'm complaining! ;)

Those who ordered for in store pickup may want to go get it now, before your order is cancelled. Someone on another thread posted that slick deals is reporting Wal-mart had a huge website issue and is already cancelling some orders. Good luck!

I did in store pickup but it only gave me the option for site to store. How do I change it to in store pickup for today? Mine just said available nov 13-19. I would love to pick it up today though.

I did in store pickup but it only gave me the option for site to store. How do I change it to in store pickup for today? Mine just said available nov 13-19. I would love to pick it up today though.

Sorry I don't know how to change it at this point.

Well, unless you have picked up the game, Walmart is not honoring the purchase. The manager was not happy & to say the least, neither am I. :sad2:

He said that corporate office called & told them to shut down all in store pickups. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr..............
:badpc:

hmmm well I paid for four of them and they already charged me so they better be there when I pick them up or I will be mad..

Interesting. I've already paid and gotten the text that my item is ready. May go try to pick it up today during lunch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter