Disney Infinity Deal

Just got another email from Walmart saying about the technical discrepancy and they had to cancel the order but they will send a $10 egift card within the next 5 days

Not a bad deal

I am so upset I missed this! I want this game so bad. But if it was me and they said that they were canceling the order. I'd sue for false advertisement! (Okay I wouldn't lol but I'd threaten it haha)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

strmtroopr96 said:
Quote:

Originally Posted by TallyTutter

I think Walmart just did it again!!!

I went to Walmart's site to check out the game (http://www.walmart.com/ip/22726440?w...ctedSellerId=3) and low and behold, here is what I found .

Disney Infinity Starter Kit (Xbox 360) - online $18.03

I grabbed it & will pick it up this afternoon but now can you tell me that I bought the right thing!!

DD is getting an Xbox 360 for Christmas & I wanted this game too but was hesitant about spending $60 more for a game she MIGHT like. Is this game the first one that I need? The one with THE game or is this an add on?

Yep, I saw this a little while ago and grabbed one too. A bunch of other things are coming up either crazy high prices or crazy low prices too.

This is the starter pack with THE game. LOL

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

My store let me get one. I ordered for the wii, then later read that only supports 1player. Now thinking about getting an Xbox for Christmas. What are my chances they'd let me exchange it for another platform?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter