disney loving guys??

They're out there. I'm raising one. He's 20 years old and LOVES Disney. I told him I'd take him to Disney as a graduation gift and he can bring his best friend. He's trying to talk me into 2 friends (I'll probably cave) coming along. Next summer will be fun.

Both my kids (pirate: 20 and princess: 25) are Disney fanatics which is fine with me. They love to keep mom company on her trips to The World. :rotfl:

They're out there. I'm raising one. He's 20 years old and LOVES Disney. I told him I'd take him to Disney as a graduation gift and he can bring his best friend. He's trying to talk me into 2 friends (I'll probably cave) coming along. Next summer will be fun.

Both my kids (pirate: 20 and princess: 25) are Disney fanatics which is fine with me. They love to keep mom company on her trips to The World. :rotfl:

I have a house like that (I run a home child care so, it is cleverly disguised)and 2 kids like that too (DS 13, DD10).

Oh me oh my! They are out there. I was beginning to think I would never find any man that didn't think I was a total nut job for loving Disney as much as I do. There is hope yet!

Good thread!

I don't think I would be able to date a man in the service, my poor nerves would be shot. ;)

The closest I have come to an ocean is the fake one by GF in Disney... :)

I think that the respect and love would make it that much easier to deal with the nerves that goes along with it. Although hard still, but the respect factor makes you just that much more proud. (not married or dating a man in the service, but always wanted to)

Fun. I will try to remember that. might have dinner a littler earlier. hahaha

I'd love to join in but I'm at the beach, on a slow computer and even worse, a 56k connection.
You are at the beach and you are complaining ??? :lmao: Try and see if it works. If not, I am sure there will be more !!

oh the joys the beach and slow connections. hahahaha but really I love the beach. Only seen the Pacific ocean though. Would love to see the other side!

oh the joys the beach and slow connections. hahahaha but really I love the beach. Only seen the Pacific ocean though. Would love to see the other side!

Just got back from a trip to the Atlantic. Tried to figure out a way to head south from Jacksonville for a few days to go back to DW, but couldn't manage it logistically.

:thumbsup2 Glad to see all the single Disney Loving Guys out there.....

31 Single Female from NJ here :banana:

Big male Disney fan here. Im 26 and am a disney nut from Australia. Ive been to Paris Disney and am booking a trip to DL and WDW for next year at the moment and cant wait.

Big male Disney fan here. Im 26 and am a disney nut from Australia. Ive been to Paris Disney and am booking a trip to DL and WDW for next year at the moment and cant wait.

Welcome !!! If you can figure out the time zone thing you should join us on Thursday night for our chat and I am sure we can give you tons of pointers !!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter