disney loving guys??

Super! Loved the chat last night. Georgia is gonna wonder why we are having dinner earlier on those days. bwhahahaha maybe I just should make dinner earlier all together! HA!

I only know two guys in your whole country. One loves Disney, and the other stated that he most certainly did not. Then again both were pretty drunk at the time, so who knows the real truth...

Haha! I wasn't THAT drunk! Must have been intoxicated with good company and Disneyness!

Just found this. I'm a 57 yo from KY that's been to WDW 14 times and DL 4 times, including twice in the early 60's and last October. Was in Orlando in Jan. And, like most guys that love Disney, it's more about the Duck than the Mouse.

Hi DTD !!! Just had to mention I absolutely love Kentucky and I am planning on seeing the 2010 World Equestrian Show at the Ky Horse Park. Can't wait !!! Kids and I are big into the horse-thing !! lol

Just found this. I'm a 57 yo from KY that's been to WDW 14 times and DL 4 times, including twice in the early 60's and last October. Was in Orlando in Jan. And, like most guys that love Disney, it's more about the Duck than the Mouse.

I love all the Disney Characters but....Donald is tops for sure!:thumbsup2

Dec. 2008- POP
Nov.2007- FW
Nov.2006- CBR
Dec. 2004- FW
Oct. 2003- CBR
Nov.2000- CBR
Dec.1997- FW

I love all the Disney Characters but....Donald is tops for sure!:thumbsup2

Dec. 2008- POP
Nov.2007- FW
Nov.2006- CBR
Dec. 2004- FW
Oct. 2003- CBR
Nov.2000- CBR
Dec.1997- FW

DonaldTDuck

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

26 year old WDW fan from NY checking in. Planning out my Dec. 09 trip as we speak.

30 year old born and raised in nj live in florida now love disney have yearly pass. to bad you a spurs fan, go blues !!!!

Aha, I see some Disney loving guys :-)
I never thought there were many either.

I wishh I could find a Disney lover near where I live :]

Hi DTD !!! Just had to mention I absolutely love Kentucky and I am planning on seeing the 2010 World Equestrian Show at the Ky Horse Park. Can't wait !!! Kids and I are big into the horse-thing !! lol
The World Equestrian Show, along with the Ryder Cup, are part of a huge year for Kentucky. Bring those Canadian dollars and spend, spend, spend.;)
Cereally, we think it's the prettiest state with tons to do, from the aquarium at Newport to the Corvette Museum here in Bowling Green. Enjoy your trip.

Hi guys! I'm Linda. I'm 53 (and I act 13!) from Massachusetts. I'll be flying into Orlando on the 4th of July - should be in the Magic Kingdom for fireworks - crazy!! :woohoo: Can't wait. And, I'll be back down the day after Thanksgiving with my friend and her son - very cool!

You guys (and girls) are great!! Hope to see you sometime!

Linda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter