Disney Magic Kingdoms

At last count, I have 13 characters who aren't at level 10 (and none are ready for that, either). With 7 more on the way it's more than I'm used to having out. I guess the days when we don't have much to do in the game are gone for good.

I find the land thing an issue since I don't want to have to move stuff in and out of storage. I think it's a pain and just silly that they can't give us enough land to put all those attractions they offer. On the plus side, I've saved a lot of gems since I'm not buying a few of the "premium" attractions since there isn't room for them. Dumb move on their part, IMHO

So I understand completely about the days of "nothing to do being gone for good. My list of leveling will be 7 plus 19, which seems excessive somehow.
For the land, refer back to page 1041. I posted the land maps. I hope it helps you so you can take buildings and attractions out of storage.

At last count, I have 13 characters who aren't at level 10 (and none are ready for that, either). With 7 more on the way it's more than I'm used to having out. I guess the days when we don't have much to do in the game are gone for good.

I find the land thing an issue since I don't want to have to move stuff in and out of storage. I think it's a pain and just silly that they can't give us enough land to put all those attractions they offer. On the plus side, I've saved a lot of gems since I'm not buying a few of the "premium" attractions since there isn't room for them. Dumb move on their part, IMHO.

OMG just :rotfl:

So I understand completely about the days of "nothing to do being gone for good. My list of leveling will be 7 plus 19, which seems excessive somehow.
For the land, refer back to page 1041. I posted the land maps. I hope it helps you so you can take buildings and attractions out of storage.

Looks like I’m right between you two at 16 left to level. 6 of those are, or will be, at level 9 when the event starts, so they’ll be ready to max when the event is over. :thumbsup2 An additional 3 BH6 characters would be ready, if the event didn’t start in 1 1/2 days, oh yeah also if I has 240+ more microbots. :rotfl:

I really wish I was smart enough not to buy the premium attractions, but who am I kidding I probably will. Still a completionist, and I have everything except 1 or 2 platinum chest items.

Speaking of platinum chests, for anyone who watched the stream, did they mention if all the TLM will be available in the storyline or gems? I just got a sinking feeling they could pull another Davy Jones and am really hoping that isn’t the case.

Looks like I’m right between you two at 16 left to level. 6 of those are, or will be, at level 9 when the event starts, so they’ll be ready to max when the event is over. :thumbsup2 An additional 3 BH6 characters would be ready, if the event didn’t start in 1 1/2 days, oh yeah also if I has 240+ more microbots. :rotfl:

I really wish I was smart enough not to buy the premium attractions, but who am I kidding I probably will. Still a completionist, and I have everything except 1 or 2 platinum chest items.

Speaking of platinum chests, for anyone who watched the stream, did they mention if all the TLM will be available in the storyline or gems? I just got a sinking feeling they could pull another Davy Jones and am really hoping that isn’t the case.
I was worried about the chest thing too. I have 4 gold and 2 platinum in a holding pattern until I know for sure. I'm also holding onto all of my elixir just in case. Capt. Jack is just going to have to wait for his new fancy duds.

I have 16 that I'm currently working on, without Davy Jones. I think you all were lucky enough to get him. Other than him, we are all probably working on the same characters. C. Robin is very slow going considering how many characters are collecting tokens for him. I have Tia at 3, 1 locket from 4. Honey Lemon is 2 hats from lv 10. No one else in my world is even close to lv 10 yet. I'm just going to keep them in limbo until I see who drops what for LM.

Really looking forward to this next update!!!!

I have 16 that I'm currently working on, without Davy Jones. I think you all were lucky enough to get him. Other than him, we are all probably working on the same characters. C. Robin is very slow going considering how many characters are collecting tokens for him. I have Tia at 3, 1 locket from 4. Honey Lemon is 2 hats from lv 10. No one else in my world is even close to lv 10 yet. I'm just going to keep them in limbo until I see who drops what for LM.

Really looking forward to this next update!!!!
Christopher is just a grind and doesn't get in the way of anyone else, so that is a big plus. I agree that those with Davy have a nice leg up. Granted I still don't have zootopia either. Just a nice pile of elixir from planter conversions.

I'm not banking on Little Mermaid having gold and platnium chest components, I mean a few tokens might be in there, but they have enough stuff in chests for people to spend their money on. And after grumpy, I don't think they'll make limited time characters so unobtainable again any time soon.

Well appears the interns have heard the complaints, and it’s going to tick off a lot of people, but Davy Jones is no longer available in chests and is instead available for gem purchase...

Downloading the update now. Wow! I got DJ yesterday from the platinum chest reward streak. Guess I got him just in time since I use gems for event characters. Yikes! Why would people complain? At least through platinum chests, you had a chance without spending gems.

The update is not working for me on iPhone 6. It says my version is outdated, even though I updated and the splash screen shows Ariel. Game will not start. :confused:

While I am thankful that I got Davy Jones from a platinum chest, and relatively quickly (I think it was the 3rd or 4th chest I had to wait 24 hours for...) I don't like the idea that they put characters in chests. I mean, that ice rink is still there, taunting me... and I don't gamble my gems on chests. I would rather have the ability to just buy him outright than buy the "chance" that I could get him.

I am torn on the moving of DJ - I don't have him yet, and wasn't planning to buy Platinum Chests for the *chance* to get him ... I suppose now if I ever have a build up of gems I can just buy him.

For non-timed events and non-essential characters I am sort of ok with either way as I will just take it as I get it when I get it - or not

Now, if it is an event character I would *hate* if it was in a chest and just random

hmm, I have an iPhone 6plus and the update worked for me .... can you restart your phone to try again?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter