Disney Magic Kingdoms

So I was really excited about my new Coronian sun dial this morning. I mean, how lucky can I be? 4, count them, 4 attractions I could get, but nope, I gut a sundial. I was all set to put it in a place of honor in my park, and then Merlin just up and grabbed it right out of my hands and melted it down. Quite presumptuous of him, actually. :sad2:

Me I got a trumpet looking item for Merlin lol

You can imagine the fleeting excitement I felt when I briefly thought I read Flask of Corona.

I agree that there should be much better ways for the game to do events like this, but the purpose of them isn’t to get people the Barnstormer attraction. The purpose is to get people to buy “special” Dumbo chest or Platinum chests for a chance to win required Dumbo characters and/or the Western Arcade. Let’s be honest, the purpose of the game is for GameLoft to make money and I can understand that and don’t have the problem with that. I just wish they would do that better and more ethically. I don't like is the gambling aspects of getting chest for a chance to get an item and I refuse to do that. I’m suprised they also don’t let us buy individual Dumbo characters and/or the Western Arcade separately. The me from a year ago might have spent money for a character or attraction, but they’d rather have us gamble on chests. I’m sure they have stats showing that they make more money off those crates than selling things individually, but as just find it unethical. :confused3.
Even then, the Pooh chests are back for sale, and are not discounted. So they are hoping players will purchase chests to not win characters. For me, the only thing I am missing is the Pooh costume, which would help with one of the two bee tokens. But even if I was going to pay ten bucks for the six-chest set, there are too many variables that would keep me from doing so. Five of the six chests will give me garbage. The sixth chest offers a 6% chance of the costume, and a 9% chance of either the Pooh hat or Eeyore hat stand. Since they guarantee one of those three prizes from the chest pack, I would imagine that the odds of getting the costume (which they somehow forgot to compute and post for us) are greatly inflated for the two concession stands and reduced for the costume. At least they left out the third Honey Pot concession stand from the mix. So why won't Gameloft post those odds as well?

I agree that the point is probably to get people to pay for chests, but not only is that gamble just to get the right characters for any reason, but 99.9% useless for this mini event. Outside of Eeyore and CR to defeat the bees in 30 seconds, the other characters need to be either a few levels up or have Pooh attractions to help gather the items or both. Even purchasing the 6 chests with a "guaranteed" item really wouldn't help you along in this.

But I'm guessing there are enough players who haven't actually figured that out.

Anyone know which character sets have already been rebalanced, or have thoughts on which might be next? :confused:o_O

Anyone know which character sets have already been rebalanced, or have thoughts on which might be next? :confused:o_O

I found someone's list online.... in case anyone else is interested!

The following collections have already been balanced:

• October 2018: Nightmare Before Christmas, Aladdin, Alice in Wonderland

• January 2019: Mickey & Friends, Toy Story, Monsters Inc.

• March 2019: Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Beauty & the Beast
Unlikely to need balancing (token requirements already in line with what the balances have been):

• Big Hero 6

• The Little Mermaid

• Wreck It Ralph

• Princess & the Frog

• Dumbo
Collections that have not yet been balanced:

• Pirates of the Caribbean (later characters may not need much balancing?)

• Peter Pan (later characters may not need much balancing?)

• WallE

• Tangled

• Zootopia

• Jungle Book

• Bambi

• The Incredibles

• Frozen

• Mulan

• The Lion King

• Snow White

• Winnie the Pooh

• Lilo & Stitch

Well got to 14 of the bees and the epic chest but only a friendship statue at least they could give me something I did not have. But no more for Merlin

I’ve been trying to collect enough magic to build Baloo’s Attraction. I need 250k and I’m under 150k so maybe a day or two. Then I’ll be back to 0 magic lol

So I was really excited about my new Coronian sun dial this morning. I mean, how lucky can I be? 4, count them, 4 attractions I could get, but nope, I gut a sundial. I was all set to put it in a place of honor in my park, and then Merlin just up and grabbed it right out of my hands and melted it down. Quite presumptuous of him, actually. :sad2:
:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Well got to 14 of the bees and the epic chest but only a friendship statue at least they could give me something I did not have. But no more for Merlin
That's what I got too. I was kinda hoping for the bee costume. Oh well, maybe nexttime.

Finally welcoming Dumbo. Not sure where he's coming in from, but wherever it is he just cost me 750k for his 24hr trip. You'd think with his flying abilities, it'd be a lot cheaper and quicker. Afterall...I hear he works for peanuts....omg....I couldn't help myself. Worst pun ever!!!! Sorry guys.

Finally welcoming Dumbo. Not sure where he's coming in from, but wherever it is he just cost me 750k for his 24hr trip. You'd think with his flying abilities, it'd be a lot cheaper and quicker. Afterall...I hear he works for peanuts....omg....I couldn't help myself. Worst pun ever!!!! Sorry guys.

:rotfl: You'd think he could fly in a bit quicker for that price.

I continue to be shocked by the chests in my Windows game. I got the Bee Costume out of my Pooh chest. Still not feeling confident about the Barnstormer. I am at 16 in both games, but my honey dipper drops are so inconsistent, I would never have thought it was an "uncommon" token.

Getting closer on Dumbo. I need 7 ear hats in IOS. I need 7 flags and 13 ear hats in Windows.

On the plus side, because it took 24 hours I already had all his items to level him to 2 as soon as I welcomed him.
That’s true. I’m still working on getting enough magic for baloo’s attraction but I keep leveling up characters or maxing them out so that’s why it’s taking so long

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter