Disney Magic Kingdoms

I really liked her. She isn't too expensive, gem wise. She really helped with Flora and Fauna tokens (I ended up welcoming all 3 within a week) and her quest dialogue with Flora is really funny, referencing their blue/red feud in the movie. My sleeping beauty characters are all at level 9 or 10, so it's been awhile since I've been able to see how helpful she was with aurora/philip token drops.

Thanks. She seems reasonably priced compared to some of the other options so I think I will give her a try.

Is there some trick to getting more gold coins for the current event?

I have all characters and attractions (including a few gem-purchased attractions) getting coins on an almost hourly schedule, but the top player is more than 150 coins ahead. Seems impossible unless they're never sleeping, or is there some trick?

No trick. When I used to care about being in the top three, I would set alarms to go off in the middle of the night. Now, I only set alarms during the day, and perhaps make a single collection sometime in the middle of the night if I happen to wake up anyway, and I'm still solidly in the top ten. Of course, it helps that I have all the attractions and characters that drop coins, including the gem-purchased ones. I feel a little cheated that I spent gems to buy Rex for the gold coins, and he no longer drops them.

Welcome :) Feel free to ignore the complaints from most of us about not get Charming's gloves because we have nothing else better to do in the game for now. You'll get free gold or platinum chests as long as you're patient!

Thanks!! After I posted I got a gold chest and thought oh my god it worked! ....nope. Magic. I have a fear when I first started I ignored a platinum chest not knowing any better and now the game is punishing me. Oh well! Here's hoping it comes soon!

Only Charming can get her slipper? Oh boy! I can't wait for that...

Right after I posted that a slipper dropped...upgraded her...completed one task...and need to upgrade AGAIN...But once Cindy is 2nd level she has a task that drops slippers too! And of course you only need one to upgrade each level that better not change, dropping two slippers seems wrong :)

No trick. When I used to care about being in the top three, I would set alarms to go off in the middle of the night. Now, I only set alarms during the day, and perhaps make a single collection sometime in the middle of the night if I happen to wake up anyway, and I'm still solidly in the top ten. Of course, it helps that I have all the attractions and characters that drop coins, including the gem-purchased ones. I feel a little cheated that I spent gems to buy Rex for the gold coins, and he no longer drops them.

Same as I do, setup alarms during the day and sleep at night ahah :) but usually I don't sleep much so... But I am between 15-10th place. First one seems like a person with no life or sleep

Not sure if anyone knows this, but you can apply the same trick being used to find gloves or whatever in the chests to items that are dropped from characters. Close it, and open it on the other device and try again until you get what you need!

So I finally found a platinum chest and I got gloves. For anyone who feels like they'll never get them without buying a platinum chest, you will, but patience is definitely required.

Is there a limit to the number of chests you can have hidden in your park? Will it stop giving you new chests at some point?

Max I have seen is four but I did not really try to test it to see if it would go higher.

Is there a limit to the number of chests you can have hidden in your park? Will it stop giving you new chests at some point?

Max I have seen is four but I did not really try to test it to see if it would go higher.
The most I've ever had at one time is 2, so I'm always surprised when people say they have more than that.

I finally found a platinum chest, waiting for it to open now.

It seems like the past couple days, the game has been stingy with supplying chests. I used to have 1-4 chests waiting for me every time I opened the game, and I was always having to exchange or discard bronze chests (I'm using 2 podiums to open chests). Now I have 3 empty spots in my chest storage. Anyone else experiencing this?

Yes. I have one chest counting down and zero waiting right now. Don't know what happened!

I also noticed a lack of drops, which makes the steady stream of bronze chests I have slightly more frustrating. I also have two versions of the game going--one on my PC, one on my iOS device. My lower level PC (I just started it about a week ago) receives maybe one chest a day, while my level 30 game on my iOS typically receives at least two!

Just welcomed Fauna, working on collecting Zurg tokens and Donald tokens, attacking neither task with much aggression. I'm going to just start stocking up on Magic to buy the rest of the magic-currency attractions comfortably, as well as level up all of my characters (they take so much magic to level up if you aren't paying attention!) to hopefully level 9. I'm really hoping that they'll have produced another REAL update before I get done with that, otherwise I'll be probably wind up abandoning the game :/

Hi,
I am getting pretty bored. I have all characters (both premium and regular) at level 10 except the following:

Zurg - Level 9
Rapunzel - Level 9
Aurora - Level 9
Prince Phillip - Level 9
Flora - Level 9
Fauna - Level 9
Cinderella - Level 3
Prince Charming - Level 6

Does anyone have any information of when the next update is? I feel that the fun has been drained out of this game.
Thank you for any information

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter