Disney Magic Kingdoms

My current chest update. This is with no chest swapping since my last post. I've made no purchases and have spent no gems on chests. I've received 2 gold chests(1st one had the gloves) and yet to receive a platinum chest since the update. We'll see what I end up with by tomorrow's end.

2w4czsw.png

1586001.png

I finally found a platinum chest, waiting for it to open now.

It seems like the past couple days, the game has been stingy with supplying chests. I used to have 1-4 chests waiting for me every time I opened the game, and I was always having to exchange or discard bronze chests (I'm using 2 podiums to open chests). Now I have 3 empty spots in my chest storage. Anyone else experiencing this?

I have never seemed to get the large amount of chest drops that others have been reporting. With 4 slots for waiting and two for opening, I've never had all filled up (or even close), let alone had to swap out a chest because I had too many. Sounds like it's really random.
And good luck with the platinum one!!!

I have never seemed to get the large amount of chest drops that others have been reporting. With 4 slots for waiting and two for opening, I've never had all filled up (or even close), let alone had to swap out a chest because I had too many. Sounds like it's really random.
And good luck with the platinum one!!!

Thanks! It had the gloves!!! Still light on chests to open today, but at least I have Charming now.

Is the hat stand the best concession?

I've been building the partysaurus party supply one because I thought the extra capacity would help overnight plus I might miss checking every hour. And the magic loss didn't seem that drastic.

I still need to build more though as doing upgrades of characters keeps me at 0 magic and the only way to get the 45k needed to continue the story id have to stop leveling up characters (which means a lot of characters on tasks that return no tokens which I don't like)

I've been building the partysaurus party supply one because I thought the extra capacity would help overnight plus I might miss checking every hour. And the magic loss didn't seem that drastic.

I still need to build more though as doing upgrades of characters keeps me at 0 magic and the only way to get the 45k needed to continue the story id have to stop leveling up characters (which means a lot of characters on tasks that return no tokens which I don't like)
I've got about 25 hat and 45 pretzel and only a couple partysaurus and it's keeping me ahead of what I need. I've just welcomed Pete and have 160k Magic.

I suspect I will need more stands once I defeat Zurg

Partysaurus not so much but Bretzel help a lot, I have 75 hat and 75 bretzel and it keeps increasing the magic so fast ;)

I just had a pair of gloves drop from a silver chest, so maybe the developers are recognizing how frustrated people have been?

I don't think its the glove drop was that difficult, that took a few days. Few days for everyone??? maybe 3 days at the most??? Its the slippers! I'm telling you to get to level two I am on day 5 now with no slipper drops. Stuck on level 1 for a long time

I don't think its the glove drop was that difficult, that took a few days. Few days for everyone??? maybe 3 days at the most??? Its the slippers! I'm telling you to get to level two I am on day 5 now with no slipper drops. Stuck on level 1 for a long time
The update came out on the 28th and I got a set of gloves only yesterday, so it took a little more than two weeks - 17 days, actually - to get them. I'd say that's a hair longer than three days.

I have been waiting since the day of the update. Still no gloves. 3 gold chests all with magic. 1 platinum with a lamp post! 17 days and counting

I have been waiting since the day of the update. Still no gloves. 3 gold chests all with magic. 1 platinum with a lamp post! 17 days and counting

oh jeez :) thats not good. I guess it really is just random...makes you feel that happy meter really doesn't matter much

I have been hooked since I started playing this game! 29 days to be exact and I LOVE it. I started late and missed the Incredibles event so I have no idea what that was really.

My 5 year old, 20 year old and myself all play! I received the Charming gloves ftomorrow my first and only platinum chest thankfully. However my youngest received a topiary from hers and was not happy with me! We have both only received one gold chest. I have tried to be stingy with gems and was planning not to spend any real money. That is until I saw Pluto promo and thought well for $3.99 why not. Telling myself my limit would be $5. Then the Boo promo happened and from what I read on here I splurged and got her. I somewhat regret that purchase at almost $10. Now... here is Rex promo and I'm torn again! Husband says no way but I try to compare it to his $60 Xbox games haha! He claims I should earn the gems and get him that way but I barely have over 300 and that would take them all! Sigh.... can we get a back to school promo please :) Also about to try this hat stand/pretzel farm because my magic is slow to come and fast to go!!

Sorry to post so much. Just wanted to share!!

Finally found a platinum chest in my game and it gave me the gloves. So unbelievably happy the search is over! Glad I didn't cave. Patience was definitely key in the hunt for gloves.

How long did you wait? Zero platinum chests. One gold opened which was magic. One waiting to be opened. I am too cheap so I definitely won't be spending money to get gems and don't want to waste gems on a chest and it be another lamp post. Wanting to save up for Pluto

Seems the maximum chest amount you can have scattered around your kingdom is 4.

2ezsrdg.png

Current character and general progress:

Donald - 50/15/14
Cinderella - 12/1/9
Prince Phillip - 20/8/3

Both areas under "It's a small world" uncursed.

Platinum chest gave me a lamp post, how many lamp post do I need. Come on I play everyday, how about some gloves.
If you're desperate, you can open your chest while you're offline and reset until you get the gloves...

I wish I could commiserate about the slippers, but it's taken a bit more than "three days" for me to get the gloves. I'm still gloveless.

Working on...
Donald 50/0/0,
Zurg 50/15/5,
Just got assigned Aurora, 0/0/0. Any tips on the fastest ways to get spinning wheels? Rapunzel and Flora (?) seem to be slow in dropping them for me.

If you're desperate, you can open your chest while you're offline and reset until you get the gloves...

I haven't read through all 145 pages so forgive me, but what do you mean by open while offline and reset? I've played offline before but I don't understand the "reset" procedure that would help.

I've been playing every day since the update and have plenty of lamp posts, benches, and Pluto topiaries, but no gloves. :( And in the last couple days I've gone from having chests available frequently throughout the day and having to discard a huge number of bronze chests, to now having multiple empty storage spots and no chests waiting to be picked up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter