Disney Magic Kingdoms

I started getting chests regularly again after several days of nothing. My theory is that I had stopped placing my prizes (how many hanging lantern does one need?!) and after I placed them all (I have one area that looks like a cemetery) I started getting chests again. Of course it could be a coincidence.

I'd say coincidence because I finally started getting chests again after I put all the decorations I had placed back in storage so I could use the land for rides. My guess is that they keep tweaking drop rates to see what works best.

On a different note, still no gloves. Opened a Gold chest this morning, got magic.

It's been awhile since I've seen a gold chest but I got one this morning finally. Won't find out if it's gloves til tonight.

I agree with other people saying the game is losing something. I'll have mother Gothel welcomed by tonight, I'm still gathering the last few Donald items I need, other then that I've been bored. At least getting mother Gothel tonight will open some new tasks but I just don't feel as excited to check on my game anymore.

It's been awhile since I've seen a gold chest but I got one this morning finally. Won't find out if it's gloves til tonight.

Seems to me that the majority of players get chests around the same time. I also got a gold chest this morning after a bit of time without one. I know many players got their first platinum chest on the same day. It makes me wonder how random this really is.

Seems to me that the majority of players get chests around the same time. I also got a gold chest this morning after a bit of time without one. I know many players got their first platinum chest on the same day. It makes me wonder how random this really is.

Yeah I've noticed that too. The day I got my platinum chest so did a lot of others here. I don't think that part is random at all anymore, but so many people now have found the gloves and I still haven't! I'm not gonna spend gems so I just wait and wait for the right chests.

I started getting chests regularly again after several days of nothing. My theory is that I had stopped placing my prizes (how many hanging lantern does one need?!) and after I placed them all (I have one area that looks like a cemetery) I started getting chests again. Of course it could be a coincidence.

I haven't gotten a single one today!! So I just did this and hope you are right!

Yeah I've noticed that too. The day I got my platinum chest so did a lot of others here. I don't think that part is random at all anymore, but so many people now have found the gloves and I still haven't! I'm not gonna spend gems so I just wait and wait for the right chests.

Agreed. I've been toying with the idea of doing what others have and work around it with going offline, reinstalling, etc. But that just seems like too much work to me. Luckily I have enough other things going on with characters that I haven't reached that point just yet.

An update: I posted here a few days ago about how the game had lost my progress after my software encountered something unfortunate resulting in the game not loading properly. I actually ended up getting a new phone because of a manufacturing issue with the old one (which was only a month old or so), which gave me all the data from about a week ago. So, I no longer have Fauna, I lost all my progress on Zurg, and I lost my buildings, concessions, and happiness. On top of my getting the gloves, I've really lost a lot of desire to play this game anymore. I feel so defeated here. Game loft didn't even acknowledge my earlier support request. :/

Agreed. I've been toying with the idea of doing what others have and work around it with going offline, reinstalling, etc. But that just seems like too much work to me. Luckily I have enough other things going on with characters that I haven't reached that point just yet.

Yeah I've seen those tips and it does seem like too much work. I haven't even attempted to try it. I'll have mother Gothel tonight which will give me some new quests and hopefully Donald within a few days, just need two more hats, so whenever Prince Charming wants to show up he's welcome to but I'm not gonna go out of my way for him.

Interesting. I have placed almost none of my "prizes" since I don't really value them in my park. I do keep getting chests, but not as many as some people have reported.

I've just gotten the quest to welcome Rapunzel after completing the two 16 hour Flynn quest. Dreading the drop rates. And I'm getting very annoyed with these gloves. It's easy for the people who can just cheat, but what about the people who don't want to invest money. I've been waiting since the day the update came out, I tried my luck at a 50 gem cost of a P. Chest......magic. most people are getting gloves first try. Ughhhhhh.

I think it's coincidence. I haven't placed one decoration I've gotten from chests because I've been so disgusted by the whole thing, but I still get probably four or so chests a day.

For those of you who have been running out of things to do, what would you recommend? I've been keeping myself occupied by leveling all my characters up to 10, but I predict I'll be finished with that by early next week (even Donald and Mother Gothel). I'm debating buying another premium character just to have some new quests and have someone else to level up, but I'm torn because I wonder if I should save gems for potential new characters in future updates (if I don't quit before then!). Right now the only premium characters I have are Pluto and Maximus.

(On a side note, I do not have Charming yet, as I refuse to gamble with gems and have gotten only decorations from one platinum chest and three gold chests.)

For the past week I've only been getting the daily train chest and that's it, I used to get 4+ a day before I switched from iOS to android, I wonder if that's what the difference in drop rates are?

For the past week I've only been getting the daily train chest and that's it, I used to get 4+ a day before I switched from iOS to android, I wonder if that's what the difference in drop rates are?
I get between 2 and 4 a day on Android.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter