Disney Magic Kingdoms

still drowning in bronze chests... Got two silver today... I refuse to buy a chest.... Bah just so frustrating!!!!

So decided to test my theory and logged in on my iPhone and I had 4 chests and a ton of wishes, think I will play on my iPhone from now on

For those of you who have been running out of things to do, what would you recommend? I've been keeping myself occupied by leveling all my characters up to 10, but I predict I'll be finished with that by early next week (even Donald and Mother Gothel). I'm debating buying another premium character just to have some new quests and have someone else to level up, but I'm torn because I wonder if I should save gems for potential new characters in future updates (if I don't quit before then!). Right now the only premium characters I have are Pluto and Maximus.

(On a side note, I do not have Charming yet, as I refuse to gamble with gems and have gotten only decorations from one platinum chest and three gold chests.)
I've been thinking about the same thing. After I level everyone to 10 I'm going to build up my magic so I have plenty for the next update. I've been able to maintain about 100,000 magic while I level up my characters. I haven't been logging in a lot due to boredom with the game. I also plan on running my parade as much as possible to try and build up my gems. I admit I caved in and spent 450 gems on platinum chests. But at least I got splash mountain and the gloves. If there is still no update after building up magic to 500,000 then I plan to start spending magic on more concessions or decoration things I like. I still need to get sword in the stone. Hopefully that keeps me somewhat entertained.

So decided to test my theory and logged in on my iPhone and I had 4 chests and a ton of wishes, think I will play on my iPhone from now on

I wonder if that didn't have something to do with just loading on a different device. I can get two sets of ads in a day if I play on my iPad and my iPhone both, so I know that that's device-linked. I haven't really thought about keeping track, but I seem to get more chests if I occasionally switch back and forth between devices. I will start counting chests tomorrow.

So, I've been lurking here for a while because I only started playing a month ago and felt way behind all of you. But had to come out of lurkdom this morning to say "a platinum chest finally dropped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The only money I spent was at the very beginning to welcome Pluto, so it was a pleasant surprise. I'll be back in 24 hours to report on whether or not I get those bleepin' gloves lol

Question: Spent 50,000 magic to finish a quest by buying the land next to Space Mountain (to the left). Where does that get me?

Also, is Cinderella worth welcoming or should I concentrate on getting enough to buy Roz or Eve? Who is most beneficial to advance the game out of those three? Also when do I get to defeat Zurg?

After weeks of frustration trying to get the flipping prince's flipping gloves, I finally threw up my hands and spent 50 of my 216 gems to buy a platinum chest. Thank the Maker, the gloves were there! Whew.

They have a major sale on all gem attractions. I totaled how many gems it would be for me to buy all the remaining gem attractions I don't have and it came out to 565 gems. I have exactly 565 gems... is it dumb of me to spend them all and get everything? I still have characters I can level to get gems. And I haven't welcomed Aurora, Phillip or Mother G so that will get me gems. Decisions, decisions...

Just bought Donald's Boat for 35,000 magic, I need one more hat to welcome Prince Phillip and Cinderella's shoe to get her up to L3.

Discounts are here. Picked up The Magic Lamp Theater for 55 gems.

23ht2yt.png

2kmsz7.png

20u60py.png

Last edited:
How useful are Mad Tea Party, Mike and Sully to the Rescue, WALL -E's houe and Jet Packs? Just bought Fantasia fairway for half off because it produces alot of magic.

Since attractions are so cheap right now I'm thinking of getting Auroras spinning wheel and the tea cups. Good choices or no? I think there's some quests that need the spinning wheel, and tea cups get Donald's hats (I only need two more, this would've been helpful a week ago). So good ideas or are there better suggestions?

So with this Cannon Fire! event .... if only 8 bots generate each session and the bots only regenerate once every hour or once every 3 hours how is it possible that 2 people (AriiaDaughterOfZeus and Glass Slippers 82788) can have 14 bots already found after just 45 minutes of the event? Seems like some pretty obvious cheating going on unless I am missing something. Time tampering? Hopefully Gameloft is paying attention and disqualifies cheaters from the events instead of rewarding them.

Last edited:
Since attractions are so cheap right now I'm thinking of getting Auroras spinning wheel and the tea cups. Good choices or no? I think there's some quests that need the spinning wheel, and tea cups get Donald's hats (I only need two more, this would've been helpful a week ago). So good ideas or are there better suggestions?

I'm wondering the same thing. Just bought the spinning wheel, tea cups, and magic lamp theater this morning, and now I'm wondering what else is worth the gems. I've been hoarding them for a while now (and I still don't have Rex, Boo, and Wall-E).

I'm wondering the same thing. Just bought the spinning wheel, tea cups, and magic lamp theater this morning, and now I'm wondering what else is worth the gems. I've been hoarding them for a while now (and I still don't have Rex, Boo, and Wall-E).

What is magic lamp theater good for? Do you think it'll be useful in an upcoming update? When they added that stuff I thought we would be seeing Aladdin characters but nothing yet so I haven't considered that one. I also have been hoarding gems and this sale finally appeals to me to use some.

What is magic lamp theater good for? Do you think it'll be useful in an upcoming update? When they added that stuff I thought we would be seeing Aladdin characters but nothing yet so I haven't considered that one. I also have been hoarding gems and this sale finally appeals to me to use some.
I often get Charming gloves from the Magic Lamp Theatre since I welcomed him.

How useful are Mad Tea Party, Mike and Sully to the Rescue, WALL -E's houe and Jet Packs? Just bought Fantasia fairway for half off because it produces alot of magic.

Do you have Wall-E? There is a quest that involves both of them with the house.

Any suggestions regarding RC Racers, Parachute Drop, Fantasia Gardens, Mike & Sulley, and Jet Packs?

Are they useful / worth the price?

Or should I keep my gems for characters? (I already have Pluto, Maximus, Merryweather, and Frozone)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter