Disney Magic Kingdoms

I have Little John at 5 and Maid Marian at 4. Just waiting until tonight to do the long 12 hour joint task while I sleep. I'm trying to get them both ready to level up again in the meantime. Not sure what the minimum levels will be, but I want to be ready in case they aren't high enough going forward.

By the way, what happened to the writing beneath your avatar and user name?

A long time ago, in an internet far away... they used a different platform for the discussion boards. With that platform, they had "Tag Fairies" that might see one of your posts and bestow a tag on you. I had a couple of them, but the new boards don't convert them properly. I never bothered to go in and edit them out, so I have the remnants of the old tag still there. Fwiw, the tag was "A tag full of gecko pixie dust" referring to a house gecko I was trying to save. Sadly, he didn't make it, but many of his family/descendants populate the outside of my house still.

A long time ago, in an internet far away... they used a different platform for the discussion boards. With that platform, they had "Tag Fairies" that might see one of your posts and bestow a tag on you. I had a couple of them, but the new boards don't convert them properly. I never bothered to go in and edit them out, so I have the remnants of the old tag still there. Fwiw, the tag was "A tag full of gecko pixie dust" referring to a house gecko I was trying to save. Sadly, he didn't make it, but many of his family/descendants populate the outside of my house still.
Wasn't questioning the content. Just wondered about the broken code written into it. "Font color=green".

They definitely slowed drop rate for the Prince. Think I am only third of the way though the 15 tokens need for the two of them. I did not get Hiss and not enough tokens yet to enchant any properties for this event, which is usual.

They definitely slowed drop rate for the Prince. Think I am only third of the way though the 15 tokens need for the two of them. I did not get Hiss and not enough tokens yet to enchant any properties for this event, which is usual.
That's your issue, I believe. I have both Hiss and enchanted Nottingham, both of which have helped. Also, I've kept all three available characters maxed out without leveling them up again, so I don't know if that is helping with token conflicts.

After the first day of collecting, I'm at 9 crowns and 14 hats. If this keeps up, I'll have him before this evening.

**EDIT: Since posting, I just picked up the last hat and one more crown. Just five crowns to go...

Last edited:
That's your issue, I believe. I have both Hiss and enchanted Nottingham, both of which have helped. Also, I've kept all three available characters maxed out without leveling them up again, so I don't know if that is helping with token conflicts.

After the first day of collecting, I'm at 9 crowns and 14 hats. If this keeps up, I'll have him before this evening.

**EDIT: Since posting, I just picked up the last hat and one more crown. Just five crowns to go...
I currently have the other two characters maxed out as well. I would enchant one of the properties if I had gotten the tokens but alas no and I won’t buy them.

I currently have the other two characters maxed out as well. I would enchant one of the properties if I had gotten the tokens but alas no and I won’t buy them.
I got all of mine through the five nightly video chests. Lots of 10 coin rewards, but a surprising number of tokens, too.

Lovely. Prompt to not welcome Robin Hood. Three days of nothing to do. Because I sure as hell won't be clicking on giant balloons for useless prizes.

I’m glad we have a few more days to go. I’m on vacation so not playing much (trying to check in every 4 hours during the day but sometimes forgetting) so extra time would be nice.

I didn’t get Robin Hood welcome until the day after he was available, due to drops, but the drops for him, especially ears, are sloooooow. I’m wondering now if I will even get them before event closes.

It’s slow but I am getting the, more the halfway getting the mouse ears hats and almost halfway
On whatever the other hat I called. Got plenty of time. I was not able to start collecting until late afternoon first day they were available.

I am 18/18 for his hats and 9/15 for his ear hats. For the first 24 hours I had zero ear hats drop. During the next 24 hours I had 9 drop. Pretty typical inconsistent drop rates for this game.

I am 18/18 for his hats and 9/15 for his ear hats. For the first 24 hours I had zero ear hats drop. During the next 24 hours I had 9 drop. Pretty typical inconsistent drop rates for this game.
I'm at the same exact place where you are, actually, but just cleared another check and got my 10th ear hat. Should be fine fine by the end of the game.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter