Disney Magic Kingdoms

Decided to gem the rest of what I needed for Robin Hood. I had worked it down from over 600 gems needed to 360. Drops were really terrible overnight and I pretty much gave up. Still have 300+ gems left, so I don't feel too bad about it.

I still need 2 more ears. Drops yesterday were dismal. I should be able to get a couple more runs in on the 2 hr. run, but will use gems if that doesn’t work. How long was welcome, once you get Robin? A short 6 sec. like others, or longer?

I still need 2 more ears. Drops yesterday were dismal. I should be able to get a couple more runs in on the 2 hr. run, but will use gems if that doesn’t work. How long was welcome, once you get Robin? A short 6 sec. like others, or longer?
Sorry to say I can’t remember, so sorry, but as long as you start to Welcome him you will be okay.

Six seconds for all characters this time.

No ear drops, so I just went ahead and spent 60 gems. I just got 2 older characters I didn’t have with gems, but at least I had enough for Robin. Back to leveling up older characters again.

I managed to get Robin Hood for 190 gems which was my goal....then find out he's going to be almost impossible to level up

I managed to get Robin Hood for 190 gems which was my goal....then find out he's going to be almost impossible to level up
Uh yeah, same. Spent 160 gems I think but clearly he will stay at level 1 for the foreseeable future. What a terrible feature, glad I didn’t spend real money on that.

With all characters completed except for the Robin Hood set, it's rather nice to only have 6 characters in the park. Unless there will be others needed once tokens are no longer maxed out. Maybe I'm missing something?

I’m still missing quite a few characters, and will probably never get the ones in Legendary chests, because I refuse to buy those. Maybe one day, they will pop up in a story, or available for gems.
Heck, I’m still trying to level up several to level 10, and I have been playing since the beginning..

With all characters completed except for the Robin Hood set, it's rather nice to only have 6 characters in the park. Unless there will be others needed once tokens are no longer maxed out. Maybe I'm missing something?

I was kind of thinking the opposite. I mean, yes, it's nice to have only 5 out right now (I maxed out on one item so now I'm down to 5) but it's going to take forever to get those uncommon common tokens now. At least we had one extra to help with the Pinocchio characters.

I was kind of thinking the opposite. I mean, yes, it's nice to have only 5 out right now (I maxed out on one item so now I'm down to 5) but it's going to take forever to get those uncommon common tokens now. At least we had one extra to help with the Pinocchio characters.
That's the one sticking point. With Pinocchio, we even had seven characters plus the one extra. For now, I only have Lady Tremaine out, or at least I would if I didn't have Marion's tokens maxed at the moment.

That's the one sticking point. With Pinocchio, we even had seven characters plus the one extra. For now, I only have Lady Tremaine out, or at least I would if I didn't have Marion's tokens maxed at the moment.

Yep. And she can't even help with the common token.

Yep. And she can't even help with the common token.
Who knew that the common token requirements would become one of the worst, most ridiculous parts of this game. I really wish that they would recognize that in their attempt to require more clicks that they increase the frustration level of their players so much they are losing them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter