Disney Magic Kingdoms

Well I tried to do the offline delete data cheat with open platinum chests...worked ok for the first four times (got junk, no splash mountain), but the 5th the game started me over at the beginning have logged out and relogged back in, connected and reconnected with facebook, sent an email help request and nothing has worked. Three weeks now...I think I am done with this game. Not going to start over. Sad because the Pirate being added sounded like it would have made up for the boring Cinderella one.

Well I tried to do the offline delete data cheat with open platinum chests...worked ok for the first four times (got junk, no splash mountain), but the 5th the game started me over at the beginning have logged out and relogged back in, connected and reconnected with facebook, sent an email help request and nothing has worked. Three weeks now...I think I am done with this game. Not going to start over. Sad because the Pirate being added sounded like it would have made up for the boring Cinderella one.
I tried it earlier today as well for about an hour. Never got anything better than more magic or the mine thing; no Splash Mountain or the new Pirates attraction. Gave up after 15-20 tries.

Hopefully they eventually, someday, when they feel like it can help you get your game back!

I have a glitch with the new update. I have 95% happiness on the ecstatic level but it shows the joyous face at the top. Each new happiness bubble Shows ecstatic when they ar fulfilled but it doesn't change the top face. I guess it doesn't really matter since I'm still getting the ecstatic rewards. Anyone else have this?

I'm also annoyed some of my characters were ready to be leveled up and they raised the requirements.

I have a glitch with the new update. I have 95% happiness on the ecstatic level but it shows the joyous face at the top. Each new happiness bubble Shows ecstatic when they ar fulfilled but it doesn't change the top face. I guess it doesn't really matter since I'm still getting the ecstatic rewards. Anyone else have this?

I'm also annoyed some of my characters were ready to be leveled up and they raised the requirements.

That happened to me maybe two weeks ago. I was so confused how my happiness had dropped so much but when I came back to the game like an hour later it was all straightened out.

Got the update, bought the Jack pack, the game is extremely slow now. I'm excited about the better prizes from chests...hopefully with my two device trick I can get some stuff.
yes love this trick got the new pirate ride from a gold chest and only had to do it 1 time also using it to get the tokens needed from bronze and silver chest got jack spent my gems before the promo but i had over 1000 gems so i was OK to spend waiting on getting items for will to welcome tonight after Cinderella is done on her 24 hour level up. pirates are the only non level 10 characters so my book is free for upgrade

Found my 3rd Platinum Chest....waiting until tomorrow to start opening it. I need to have enough time to use the two devices to get Splash Mountain, and not be doing it while trying to get ready for work. I also got Jet Packs from a gold chest. I still have 3 of those that I'm hoarding lol. Also gonna work on getting the new pirate ride. Already have the Kracken. I was pretty pissed with all the new token requirements but I caught up now. For anyone working on leveling up Eve, the boot quest is now down to two hours instead of four.

Oh and I spent all my magic on the new land lol. I have about 400 now.

Found my 3rd Platinum Chest....waiting until tomorrow to start opening it. I need to have enough time to use the two devices to get Splash Mountain, and not be doing it while trying to get ready for work. I also got Jet Packs from a gold chest. I still have 3 of those that I'm hoarding lol. Also gonna work on getting the new pirate ride. Already have the Kracken. I was pretty pissed with all the new token requirements but I caught up now. For anyone working on leveling up Eve, the boot quest is now down to two hours instead of four.

Oh and I spent all my magic on the new land lol. I have about 400 now.
How is the two devices trick work?

I tried it earlier today as well for about an hour. Never got anything better than more magic or the mine thing; no Splash Mountain or the new Pirates attraction. Gave up after 15-20 tries.

Hopefully they eventually, someday, when they feel like it can help you get your game back!
I spent between 1-2 hours tonight for Splash. Got several of the new rides, but since they're available in lower chests I stuck to my guns and eventually Splash turned up. It's awesome, and the kids have been riding it

Had all of the items needed for Celia except the magic. Now I have the magic and three of my items are missing! What happened???

I just close the game right away when I get garbage and reload, works like 85% of the time, sometimes because of the crash at loading issue it will save but that's how I got splash mountain and plan on getting all the gem attractions in the chests now.

Well when I left the house this morning my happiness was at 68% ecstatic. Now it's 52% joyous. That's a pretty wild hit in just a couple hours.
I didn't even discontinue jalepeno pretzels or add a starbucks or change the theming of a beloved attraction! What gives?!?

EDIT- some switching between devices has restored my happiness, at the small cost of having to restart a few quests. I'll take it!

Last edited:
I really dislike the commons tokens for Cinderella and Pirates only being available through a couple of one-hour tasks. I only spend gems on premium characters, so I don't have Pluto's house or the Kracken, so I keep getting all the "rare" tokens first and then having to wait to accumulate a bunch of common tokens before I can level up. It seems kind of backwards / unbalanced to me. With the Mickey and Toy Story characters, you never had to worry about common tokens because attractions or several characters dropped them, so the real challenge was gathering the rare tokens. #complainingover

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter