Disney Magic Kingdoms

Ugh my happiness level hit a snag. I was at 80% on ecstatic and 10 minutes later I'm at 29% joyous. What's the solution again?

I haven't found a solution--I'm having to bootstrap my way back up through wishes. I'm speculating that, when the update removed wish tasks from Cinderella, Charming, and two from Daisy, that an unintended side effect was taking away any happiness points that had been granted through the deleted wish requests. It's just a guess, though. If it's actually true, it means the game keeps track of every happiness point individually up until it expires, which seems needlessly complex and resource-wasting.

My DH is still getting to do this and he updated. He also has bought a gem pack but I do not buy them so I wonder if that's why he is still able to do this but not me. Would love to hear from everyone about their experience. I really counted on those 2 gems everyday.

I haven't gotten a movie for gems since I updated, and I was getting two each day. DD never got a movie to play for gems even before the update, and she is still not getting them. I thought maybe they quit doing it. I'm really annoyed by this development.

I have noticed that as well. I also miss receiving magic from the chests. I am guessing once all the pirate characters have leveled to 10 the magic will return?

So no gems or magic helps. Boo.

just to verify, for those who have pretty much leveled everything up (besides the pirates), do you still have area's that you can't build on? Not the areas that are locked but on the map that you can see (space mountain area and Small World Area). Crazy how they want you to build stuff but my "kingdom" is pretty darn full.

just to verify, for those who have pretty much leveled everything up (besides the pirates), do you still have area's that you can't build on? Not the areas that are locked but on the map that you can see (space mountain area and Small World Area). Crazy how they want you to build stuff but my "kingdom" is pretty darn full.
hi,
I have all characters (premium and non-premium) at level 10, except Cinderella (Level 9) and the pirates ( I have Jack Sparrow at Level 2, but no Will Turner or the female pirate). I also have all the attractions (both premium and non-premium) except the Tortuga Tavern and the Pirates' Swing. For the Kraken, I had no room in my current park, so I had to open the land to the right of Space Mountain. Please note that I have over 40 burger stands and about 10 hat and 10 churros stands, plus a bunch of stuff from the chests, including many benches, fire hydrants, topiaries, etc., so I guess that if I re-arrange my park, and stored all the extra stuff, I would probably be able to fit in the Kraken with out buying any land.

I'm super happy with the upgrade. FINALLY got Prince Charming's gloves from a platinum chest right after the upgrade. Got the deal on Jack Sparrow and am now welcoming Will Turner :-D

Curse you Elizabeth why are your hats epic! Drop rates seem pretty crap from my past 24/48 hour experience. I have had one ear hat since the quest opened and I've had everyone on it on a full-time basis. Looks like she'll be the next "Donald"!

Curse you Elizabeth why are your hats epic! Drop rates seem pretty crap from my past 24/48 hour experience. I have had one ear hat since the quest opened and I've had everyone on it on a full-time basis. Looks like she'll be the next "Donald"!

Strange - not trying to rub salt in the wound but it took me less than 24 hours to collect all the Elizabeth gear - I totally struggled with Zerg and Donald though. I thought I'd never get enough for them !! Hopefully they'll start dropping soon

I haven't gotten a movie for gems since I updated, and I was getting two each day. DD never got a movie to play for gems even before the update, and she is still not getting them. I thought maybe they quit doing it. I'm really annoyed by this development.

Me too! For me those extra gems made a big difference. I feel like they are saying 'oh you aren't buying any of the gems pack well you can't have anymore'.

Ugh I planned out my platinum chest opening (two devices) so I could have plenty of time before church to get Splash Mountain and after about a half hour I somehow screwed it up! UGH. Luckily I still have one chest left but now I have to wait until I know I can devote my full attention to it for a long period of time lol.

Finally got the gloves in my IOS game. So I can finally get moving on the Cinderella stuff. With that and the Pirates, my IOS game finally has something to do again. Also found a Platinum Chest, so after like 10 days of nothing, I found a gold (which had the gloves) and the Platinum in back to back days. I don't know, if it was because I got desperate and opened a 2nd opening platform, because I was getting to the point all I was getting were Bronze chests, I couldn't even always find a silver to open overnight.

Annoyed about the lack of video gems too.

Do you have to welcome Pete before battling Zurg? All my characters are pretty high and I have opened the area next to Space Mountain but the quest to battle Zurg has not popped up. I am working on the quests with Roz and still have to welcome Eve and Pete.
Yes, welcoming Pete finally triggered the battle against Zurg.

Ugh I planned out my platinum chest opening (two devices) so I could have plenty of time before church to get Splash Mountain and after about a half hour I somehow screwed it up! UGH. Luckily I still have one chest left but now I have to wait until I know I can devote my full attention to it for a long period of time lol.
does the multiple device trick still work for chests? the quick reset seems to have been patched =_= my first platinum chest in weeks and I was planing on resetting until I got teacups but got stuck with the damn deer bush thing.

I have gotten so many chests in the last 24 hours...about a dozen bronze, half a dozen silver, a gold and a platinum!

Me too! For me those extra gems made a big difference. I feel like they are saying 'oh you aren't buying any of the gems pack well you can't have anymore'.
My girlfriend doesn't get anymore advertisements since the update and she is the only one between us that has ever paid money for the game ($2.99, but it's something!). So the theory of "you don't buy any gem packs, you don't get any more gem advertisements" becomes Ludacris. :-)

So today while I was collecting a chest popped up and I accidentally opened it with gems. So annoying, I would never pay gems for that! I sent an email to them immediately so I'm hoping they'll give me the gems back. The chest gave me a hat for Will, I only needed one more anyway so if they want it back then take it! I just want those gems back!

No more ads for gems here, either. And no big windfall of good (gold and platinum) chests either.

does the multiple device trick still work for chests? the quick reset seems to have been patched =_= my first platinum chest in weeks and I was planing on resetting until I got teacups but got stuck with the damn deer bush thing.

It did for about 30 minutes until it stopped. Either my internet went out for a sec or I went on the wrong device or something. Still works on tokens also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter