Disney Magic Kingdoms

Besides the new daily tasks, I noticed they started putting the daily chests all around the park again. I liked it much more when they were all in front.

Same. At least we can zoom out farther now and see more area for chests, though. I'm also now bypassing the post-parade ad...it used to generate happiness. Now it's only magic and I don't need more magic (sitting just shy of 30 million right now).

I bought Baby Scrat for 500 gems, welcomed Sid and got the float.

What is the trick to getting float? Mine’s not available. Also got Baby Scrat and welcomed Sid. Probably going to be done, or very close to finishing Season Pass with this event.

What is the trick to getting float? Mine’s not available. Also got Baby Scrat and welcomed Sid. Probably going to be done, or very close to finishing Season Pass with this event.

Mine was in the chain offer on the far right side of the screen.

When I opened my game this morning, the pop up box showed the 8th anniversary hat stand. I clicked on it, but I can’t find it anywhere in the game? I looked in the shop and it’s not there?

Hmm. I have them both in my park. They are under the "Disney" category of concessions. So maybe if you use the filter. Although, they were like the first thing listed in my Concessions area, and I didn't have to scroll to find it.

I tried that! And several times too. I checked the official instagram page. There is a post announcing the anniversary stand with about 20 comments and others haven’t been able to find it either.

I guess I will sit tight to see if it’s a glitch, if it is, I’m sure they will make it right.

What device are you using? My games are on IOS and Windows. Are you by chance using an android?

When I opened my game this morning, the pop up box showed the 8th anniversary hat stand. I clicked on it, but I can’t find it anywhere in the game? I looked in the shop and it’s not there?
Same happened to me. Others posted the issue on DMK Reddit thread, too.

Wishing you and your mom the best❤️ My mom lives with us, and 81 is not terribly easy here
I can relate to caretaking. My dad’s 85. My mom passed in May 2020. I have a sister with Down’s syndrome that lives with me dad. They still live in a separate household, but we do a lot for them. Wishing you rest and good health for all. 💕

Thank you. I really should not complain. She is a *great* 90, but everyone at that age has to have at least occasional challenges. And I guess it does keep me busy lately because, idiot that I am, I was thinking that the event ended on Saturday instead of Friday (why, I really don't know). I needed only 3 hats to get the last Mulan guy and could have ended it buying them with gems, but the event was over before I realized. So much for what's his name. Phooey.
Same for you as my wishes for wiihoo. I can relate to caretaking. My dad’s 85. My mom passed in May 2020. I have a sister with Down’s syndrome that lives with me dad. They still live in a separate household, but we do a lot for them. Wishing you rest and good health for all. 💕

I am so used to just clicking all those ad pop ups, I didn’t even notice the 8th anniversary one for the stand. Maybe since so many are having issues with it, there still may be a chance I get it. I would hate to miss it, since I have the first 7.

I am so used to just clicking all those ad pop ups, I didn’t even notice the 8th anniversary one for the stand. Maybe since so many are having issues with it, there still may be a chance I get it. I would hate to miss it, since I have the first 7.
I don’t remember clicking anything for the 8th Anniversary either but upon going thru my library of items I found it.

Just passed into level 144 for the season and only need seven more hats for Diego. Both Sid (to level 5) and Baby Scrat (to level 4) are ready to level up...I'm going to hold Baby Scrat here until I need him any higher.

Read on IG from Gameloft, the Anniversary stand will drop for everyone, but at different times. They said if you don’t receive it by the end of the week, to contact them.

Also got Diego this morning. About to finish off Black Cauldron. 145 on this Season Pass. Thinking of using time skips (I have 2600+) on Glacier Chunks to keep Sid and Baby Scrat leveling up, but that might use up too much event currency.

Finally hit 150 and got the character. Sixteen days of not having to worry about any daily tasks! Welcome the tiger guy yesterday and stated building the new attraction this morning.

I'm 282 happiness behind you and I'll have that done tonight. Over two weeks to only focus on the event...which is great. A little break time. Leveled Diego to 2 and Sid to 5 as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter